Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a college or university or three to five years related experience.
- Minimum Experience: Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience necessary.
- Reference ID: Part Acct
Commercial Office Development
Administrative Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides a broad range of clerical, administrative and project team support services to multiple ManagersLearn more or Apply
- Coordinate with management of all administrative details
- Proactive in coordination of work flow with Project Team and reporting
- Update and follow-up on delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Take initiative in manager's absence
- Assist in keeping all development projects on schedule using standardized forms and procedures
- Position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and professionals
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, copying and faxing.
- Extensive software skills are required, Internet research abilities and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Review, prioritize and direct incoming correspondence to appropriate project team members
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in process
- Research, draft or proofread complex documents such as legal descriptions, leases, contracts, etc.
- Update development projects and Development site on SharePoint
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, prepare materials in advance and attend team meetings as necessary.
- Process expenses and mileage reports and reimbursements
- Take part in any administrative meetings to assure follow-through
- Handle administrative details for team projects and development managers
- Coordinate the production of information packages, proposals, and RFP responses as requested
- Updating job costs reports
- Maintain project files and records for development projects
- Assist project team with:
- Permit application and processing
- Assist in processes through all County and City agencies
- Communicate all pertinent information to the consultants and professionals, i.e. Engineers, Surveyors, Architects, Attorneys, etc.
- Interact with City officials and consultants on site plan submittal packages
- Assist with DRC applications and processing
- Title updates processing
- Assist in processing signage packages for development projects
- Coordinate contracts and project budget monitoring
- Track site plan and permit revisions
- Process Close-out packages with appropriate city and construction company
- Facilitate Project Team Meetings
- Review, code, route and track all invoices and check requests for project manager approval
- Coordinate with in-house and out-of-house professionals with regard to cross-divisional projects.
- Maintain office supply inventories.
- Work with other divisions and departments to provide preventive maintenance, repairs, and upgrades to general office equipment, ie: copier, computers, phones, etc.
- Supervises and/or performs special projects as required.
- Work with Accounting on:
- Reimbursable billing for Development and Tenant Project Management projects
- Assist in processing development fee billing
- TPM contract billing
Hard worker with capacity to handle multiple supervisors and projects. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Should be very organized and have accuracy in their work. Work for multiple managers at the same time as well as independently.
Must possess a good working knowledge of computer/keyboard skills including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Completion of high school education or its equivalent is required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of five years' experience in a high level administrative role.
- Reference ID: Admin - Development
Site Administrator Ft. Lauderdale
Provide and support "on-site" assistance to Project Managers and Superintendents as required.Learn more or Apply
- Jobsite Setup including coordination of IT, phones, internet, coffee and water accounts
- Opening and closing assorted utility accounts for the project
- Reception- must have ability to handle multiple busy phone lines, and correspondence
- Utilizes Procore to enter daily reports, meeting minutes and correspondences to support Construction site personnel.
- Sign for field deliveries.
- Coding and submitting invoices and check requests and reclassifications
- Assist in preparing and processing pay applications and monthly reports to owner and architect
- Preparing and updating Release of Lien Logs
- Notarizing documents
- Arranging meetings and events
- Coordination of timesheets for employees
- Digital recordkeeping on Sharefile and/or Procore including Subcontractor Daily Reports, Change Orders, Drawing Logs, RFIs, submittals
- Support the Safety Manager and the Safety Orientation Program
- Closeout of project duties (preparing closeout binders, warranty binders, archiving document and as-builts)
- Run errands, when necessary.
- Keep in contact with Superintendents/Carpenters via walkie-talkie.
- Report directly to Project Manager/Senior Project Administrator.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: Must possess general computer/keyboard skills including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharefile. Experience in Procore software an advantage. Bi-lingual English/Spanish an advantage.
- Reference ID: Site Admin
Stiles Retail Group
Retail Development Associate Ft. Lauderdale
This position will provide market research, assist in Site Selection, assist in Financial Modeling, and general development and redevelopment support and analysis.Learn more or Apply
- Assist in the evaluation of both the feasibility and profitability of retail investment opportunities.
- Assist in evaluating project feasibility, including proforma creation and ARGUS analysis.
- Performs preliminary due diligence as required.
- Assist in assembling and producing project approval packages for presentation.
- Maintain on-going current market knowledge.
- Track the top major national merchants operating in targeted Florida markets.
- Identify voids throughout Florida for development & redevelopments opportunities (i.e. shopping center sites or build to suits).
- Maintain and develop a contact list of property owners and joint venture development partners.
- Driving (markets, sites, etc.) in Florida will be approximately 30 — 50% of work time.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 2 years industry experience in Real Estate related fields such as Development, Brokerage, Planning, or Finance. Leasing or Tenant Rep background, &/or knowledge of local RE markets a plus.
- Reference ID: Retail Dev Assoc.