Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a college or university or three to five years related experience.
- Minimum Experience: Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience necessary.
- Reference ID: Part Acct
AR Specialist Ft. Lauderdale
This position processes accounts receivable; to create invoices, post and track receivables and payments, to reconcile accounts receivable and exchange accounts on a monthly basis for assigned divisions within the Stiles Corporation umbrella.Learn more or Apply
- Create and post invoices, set up customer records, generate recurring charges, generate and mail invoices on a monthly or as needed basis for Development, Architecture, Realty, Property Management, REIS, and Corporate divisions.
- Record all invoices in the accounts receivable system to facilitate the timely and accurate recording of all revenue for all assigned departments and to post cash receipts.
- Generate aged delinquency reports and produce month end reports, tie cash receipts and accounts receivable to the ledger and produce and maintain revenue, commission and exchange schedules as assigned.
- Review the aged delinquency reports and to contact division managers regarding aged outstanding items and ascertain the collection effort of the receivable item and to maintain the integrity of the receivable information by establishing a good communication network with internal associates and provide customer reconciliations as needed. It is the responsibility of this position to follow up and follow through on all collection efforts.
- Abstract partnership agreements and investment management agreements and establish and maintain recurring charges for accounting and asset management fees and quarterly investment management fees and to keep the partnership accounts payable staff updated with a current schedule of recurring charges for assigned division.
- Assist with the reconciliation of monthly corporate bank statement.
- Remote deposit entries, update daily cash report and subsidiary ledgers as need.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years experience, must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and accounts receivable system experience necessary.
- Reference ID: AR Specialist
Stiles Residential Group
Senior Development Manager - Mixed Use Nashville
Plan, analyze and coordinate the development of complex mixed-use multifamily residential, office and retail real estate projects in order to optimize the allocation of resources and ensure maximum economic return to the Company, Owners and Investors.Learn more or Apply
- Facilitate the negotiation of land purchase (or sale) agreements, ground or property leases and any governmental agreements.
- Coordinate and review all due diligence related items including but not limited to boundary surveys and title, zoning/land use and governmental-related matters, geotechnical and environmental reports, Restrictive Covenants and Association Documents.
- Assist with the visioning and programming of product type, target market, design and feasibility.
- Research and comprehend site entitlements, regulatory requirements and coordinate implementation into the project.
- Prepare project budget and project schedule, including detailed costs and return financial feasibility analysis.
- Represent the Owner through all governmental approval processes.
- Prepare and manage the project timeline including governmental approvals and sequencing of events from initial site plan submittal to obtaining all entitlements, submitting for and obtaining building permits and obtaining Certificate(s) of Occupancy.
- Coordinate all professionals with respect to the submission of all plans and documents necessary for obtaining project-related governmental approvals.
- In conjunction with the Owner's Construction Manager, facilitate construction pricing from ballpark estimates through hard bids.
- Coordinate construction of the project through a final Certificate of Occupancy including close out to turn over to Asset Management team.
- Represent the ownership in negotiating and administering contracts with all third-party professionals and contractors, including but not limited to architects, engineers, attorneys, and General Contractor in an effort to design the project in the most cost-effective, quality manner that achieves Ownership's goals.
- Coordinate all team members (Architecture/Engineering, Construction, Leasing, Property Management and Asset Management) to ensure timely delivery of project in accordance with project pro forma/project budget.
- Review and process all monthly requisitions for payment.
- Prepare monthly partnership reports including monthly progress and variance reports in coordination with accounting department.
- Perform research on general commercial real estate matters and monitors trends within the industry and municipality.
Position may require the direct supervision of one or more managers and administrative staff, in addition to overseeing numerous third-party consultants and contractors engaged on the project. Supervision entails the planning, assignment, direction, monitoring and evaluation of work assignments and product and quality.
Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Project and Word.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Strong leadership, collaboration and coordination skills, as well as the ability to work and thrive in a team environment. Organizational skills and system to track and execute project-related tasks and processes on large projects is critical. Strong analytical skills preferred.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Four-year college degree; MSRE or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of five years of experience in administering progressively larger, more complex projects including mid- and/or high-rise multifamily residential and/or office development.
- Reference ID: Sr DM - TN