Stiles Architectural Group
Administrative Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
Manages office activities for architectural division to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations for maximum employee production.Learn more or Apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and professionals.
- Answer telephone in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- SharePoint data management.
- Prepare activities reports for management.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain plan logs / updated sets of plans for projects. Coordinate updates of plans with third parties.
- Maintain/retrieve divisional files, records and archive records.
- Coordinate and assist with Work-In-Progress reports.
- Facilitate general organization of project manager's offices and filing systems.
- Serves as point of contact for Architecture Division and key resources for project information.
- Self-directed communication on behalf of President with consultants and clients.
- Review, compose, prioritize and direct all general (and confidential) correspondence. Proofread and correct all documentation released by the office.
- Coordinate the production of proposals, contracts and information packages. Maintain list, including tracking, of unsigned contracts.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and travel arrangements. Reminders for office appointments.
- Maintain calendars for all Project Managers as well as "Master Calendar".
- Assist in budget preparation and other highly confidential information.
- Maintain personnel attendance and timesheets.
- Responsible for accounts receivable.
- Attend support staff meetings and look for collaborative ways to standardize practices, forms, etc. with other divisions.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Supervise and/or perform other special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPREIENCE:
Completion of high school education (or equivalent) required, plus a minimum of four (4) years minimum experience as a secretary, administrative assistant or comparable clerical position with increasing responsibility. Must be proficient with a multitude of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. Experience of MS Project an advantage. Experience of working in an Architecture/Engineering office.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Familiarity with standard office equipment is required. Ability and interest to learn to read Blueprints and the basics of AutoCAD. Innovative and always looking to improve processes for efficiency and cost reduction.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School
- Minimum Experience: 4 years
- Reference ID: ArchAdmin