Superintendent Ft. Lauderdale
Responsible for subcontractor coordination & supervision, job-site safety, coordination of inspections on the job-site and assists the Project Manager in the pursuit of a profitable and "on-time" project.Learn more or Apply
Project Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Overall management responsibility for projects of any size and complexity. Manages scheduling, cost, subcontract submittals and keeps all pertinent records to ensure a profitable and "on-time" project delivery.Learn more or Apply
Safety Manager Ft. Lauderdale
This position, under limited supervision, implements the maintenance of a comprehensive safety, health and environmental affairs program for the Construction department. Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and standards involving (but not limited to) general safety and health and hazard analysis.Learn more or Apply
- Implements and over-sees day-to-day job site safety. Conducts job site inspections and orientations.
- Implements and maintains comprehensive programs in the areas of general safety and health and implements preventive programs to identify and reduce risks form potential hazards on job sites and in the workplace..
- Trains, supervises and evaluates employees with regards to safety.
- Works with Safety Director to develop and implement employee injury prevention strategies and program(s); monitors program effectiveness and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Performs accident investigation and follow up on accident claims. Includes maintenance of accident records.
- Ensures compliance with all environmental health and safety standards promulgated by all local, state, and federal agencies through development and implementation of on-site inspection and monitoring programs.
- Keeps abreast of pending regulatory developments through reference sources.
- Attend courses and seminars to maintain and increase technical education.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
This position is responsible for providing on the job supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
This role requires intermediate experience in safety and health with a particular focus in the Construction business. An excellent track record of delivering results within challenging parameters. Exceptional team building and diplomatic skills along with excellent safety and construction knowledge of multi-tasked capital projects. The ability to influence others and take an independent view on key issues. A high level of credibility in the safety and construction field. Other skills required (but not limited to):
- Knowledge of environmental health standards
- Ability to plan and evaluate programs.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart information to a range of clientele and/or medial sources.
- Ability to develop, implement and enforce safety programs and protocols.
- Skill in performing safety inspections and ensuring compliance with OSHA safety standards.
- Knowledge of current developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Reference ID: Safety Mgr