Site Administrator Ft. Lauderdale
Provide and support "on-site" assistance to Project Managers and Superintendents as required.Learn more or Apply
- Jobsite Setup including coordination of IT, phones, internet, coffee and water accounts
- Opening and closing assorted utility accounts for the project
- Reception- must have ability to handle multiple busy phone lines, and correspondence
- Utilizes Procore to enter daily reports, meeting minutes and correspondences to support Construction site personnel.
- Sign for field deliveries.
- Coding and submitting invoices and check requests and reclassifications
- Assist in preparing and processing pay applications and monthly reports to owner and architect
- Preparing and updating Release of Lien Logs
- Notarizing documents
- Arranging meetings and events
- Coordination of timesheets for employees
- Digital recordkeeping on Sharefile and/or Procore including Subcontractor Daily Reports, Change Orders, Drawing Logs, RFIs, submittals
- Support the Safety Manager and the Safety Orientation Program
- Closeout of project duties (preparing closeout binders, warranty binders, archiving document and as-builts)
- Run errands, when necessary.
- Keep in contact with Superintendents/Carpenters via walkie-talkie.
- Report directly to Project Manager/Senior Project Administrator.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: Must possess general computer/keyboard skills including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharefile. Experience in Procore software an advantage. Bi-lingual English/Spanish an advantage.
- Reference ID: Site Admin