Marketing Services Coordinator Ft. Lauderdale
Service oriented individual responsible for coordinating all marketing materials and activities within the Stiles Realty.Learn more or Apply
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Coordinate Realty marketing efforts by working with Brokers and management to identify specific objectives that will accomplish the goal for the listing, identify and create possible solutions, assign and prioritize individual tasks and manage those tasks to completion and delivery. This also includes managing Broker expectations and setting appropriate deadlines. Communicate progress to team member.
- Work closely with Broker to establish initial strategy and third-party marketing budget. Route budget for approval.
- Serves as liaison between Broker and in-house Graphic Designer on the creation of brochures, websites, advertisements, invitations, direct mail and other custom collateral, taking responsibility for all content and accuracy
- Create basic aerials, signage, flyers, post cards and e-mail blasts, working within templates created by in-house marketing team. Must ensure strict brand standards are adhered to in all design work.
- Coordinate with in-house marketing team on other assigned projects to communicate project scope, objectives and deadlines. Track the project, coordinate roles of involved parties and communicate its progress with the Realty team.
- Coordinate with all Brokers to adhere to policy of listing updates in CRM.
- Create, maintain and manage property listings in company and property websites, CoStar, LoopNet and any other listing programs that are subscribed to.
- Perform administrative accounting duties that include tracking billable hours, generating requests for invoices and any necessary following ups.
- Produce final press-ready files and coordinate with printing and sign vendors.
- Prepare, finalize and bind property tour books.
- Visit property listings and attend commercial real estate events and/or trade shows as needed. Coordinate the preparation of materials for such events.
- Manage all projects from start to finish by opening jobs, tracking time spent on each job and closing jobs using Realty Service Request dashboard.
- Any other related duties as assigned.
Must be proficient in:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Dreamweaver a plus
- Experience with email marketing platform such as Constant Contact or equivalent
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years' experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Project Management experience is also preferred.
- Reference ID: Marketing Serv. Coord