Stiles Property Management
Maintenance Technician Miami
Primary responsibility is to complete all tasks as directed by Property Management with minimum supervision and to report any condition affecting building services and tenant comfort or safety.Learn more or Apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Painting and sweeping of common areas, mechanical rooms, equipment rooms.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts/ Adjust time clocks.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs and maintains property inspection logs.
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub-contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Performs general maintenance.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Performs occasional pressure cleaning.
- Provides service to tenants.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
2-4 years related work experience. Education or equivalent training, High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit and to use hands to handle, or feel tools, or controls; to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Climb and work from ladders. The employee must lift and/or move up to more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years
- Reference ID: Maint Tech - Miami
Assistant Property Manager Miami
Assists the Property Manager in the day to day operation of the property by providing administrative support and maintaining general knowledge of the overall operations.Learn more or Apply
- Assists and administers lease agreements
- Maintains quality tenant relations and builds positive relationships with tenants via phone or email. Inspect properties when directed by Manager
- Assists with implementation of preventative maintenance programs working with Stiles Maintenance and Contractors
- Collects monthly rent payments, contacts delinquent tenants
- Follows up on all maintenance requests and assists tenants with operation questions and concerns
- Assists in budget preparation, information gathering and data input
- Assists in the preparation of new projects gathering information for operating and start-up budgets
- Completes the monthly reports for the Managers approval. Coordinate with Accounting Department on property accounting issues (i.e. rental charges, invoicing, reconciliation's, tenant billing and invoicing processing)
- Process tenant reimbursements (card applications, invoices, conference room) to accounting and generate individual invoices for each tenant
- Performs vacant space inspections
- Monitor and dispatch maintenance services via Workspeed as necessary and advises manager of work activity
- Complete Welcome Tenant Packages, Rental Commencement Letters and Tenant Space turnover
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain emergency notification list from tenants and vendors
- Responsible for maintenance of:
- Emergency Procedures
- Tenant Information Handbook
- Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- Emergency contact lists (tenant, vendor & staff)
- Tenant & Vendor Insurance Reports
- Tenant Occupational License
- Review for accuracy:
- Lease Abstracts
- Lease Commission invoices / matches agreement
- Maintains and Reports Risk Management Policies and Incidents — immediately upon occurrence
- Verify completeness of property files and property binders
- Prepare vendor contracts
- Maintain vendors insurance current and consistent with contract requirements
- Maintain vendor information
- Handle tenant complaints.
- Ensure signage for new tenants is obtained
- Code payables and input for manager's approval
- Set up and maintain lease and property files
- Maintain tenant insurance current and consistent with lease requirements
- Other duties may be assigned which are consistent with the position.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of an Associate's Degree preferred. 1-3 years experience, preferably with Class A office buildings.
Proficient in MS Suite, especially Excel (applicants will be tested).
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: 1 year
- Reference ID: APM - Miami
Station Maintenance Technician Palm Beach
Maintenance Technician will oversee the day to day operations of 9 stations. Within those stations, will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of three (3) stations while overseeing staffing and operations for the other six (6) stations.Learn more or Apply
- Must have extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, fire control, standby generator, security systems and all other related station equipment
- HVAC refrigerant license and/or journeyman license
- Extensive knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices
- Perform this role with the highest professionalism, enforcing standards of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors
- Monitor the safety of the stations, report incidents with documentation and mitigate loss
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs along with tracking and scheduling tasks
- Input all required reports to the Maintenance Management System
- Supervise station maintenance personnel
- Plans weekly work schedule and assigns tasks
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications
- Performs work orders as assigned by management
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of station operations including: Life Safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, elevator/escalator, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other tasks that management deems necessary
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures
- Hire maintenance candidates
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination
- Procures and evaluates proposals
- Provides training of roll-up and sliding doors, door hardware and lock maintenance
Other duties include:
- Supervising personnel and overseeing policies, procedures, protocols and controls that govern operations for the maintenance team.
- Sets goals and objectives--short-term and long-term--for maintenance staff.
- Solicits bids in accordance with procurement requirements.
- Oversees preparation of reports, such as statistical and data analysis reports.
- Performs and oversees the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual operational tasks required in the Contract Documents
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Journeyman License REQUIRED
- Minimum Experience:
- Reference ID: Station Maint Tech - PB
Administrative Assistant Orlando
Provides assistance to the Property Manager and in all administrative aspects of building management including A/P, A/R, typing, filing, telephone coverage, report completion and projects as assigned.Learn more or Apply
- Answer all incoming telephone lines. Ensure that phones are tended to by 8:00 am each morning and forwarded at 5:00 pm each evening.
- Determine urgency and respond to all inquiries/requests promptly. Prepare work order requests and dispatch promptly. Track completion and follow-up on open work order requests daily and report findings of any chronic unresolved service requests to Property Manager.
- Greet office visitors in a friendly and professional manner, offer visitors refreshments, and maintain receptionist desk, reception area, kitchen, copy room and conference room in a neat and organized manner.
- Open and stamp all incoming mail and distribute accordingly daily. Handle all outgoing mail.
- Coordinate maintenance service for all office equipment, order and maintain office supply inventory, and maintain postage meter.
- Initiate tenant notifications of all building activities, initiate security notifications of events requiring security assistance.
- Coordinate tenant parties and Christmas decorations.
- Order tenant signage, update web directory.
- Prepare monthly tenant invoices to include credits, write-offs, and miscellaneous billings (i.e., electrical, OT HVAC, building services, late fees, etc.) and forward copies of all invoices to Accountant in charge of property promptly.
- Code all incoming invoices timely and submit to Assistant Property Manager for processing.
- Ensure all tenant and vendor certificate of insurance are updated and filed in accordance with the Stiles Management standards. Utilize a tickler system to maintain and record certificates. Send reminder letters and make phone calls as necessary and update expiration dates in Vendor Insurance Spreadsheet.
- Provide assistance to the Property Manager in preparation of budget and business plan as necessary.
- Maintain property management filing system, lease files, a/p files, construction files, vendor contract files in a current and organized fashion.
- Maintain the Building Access Card System data base in a current and organized fashion. All access card activations, deactivations or changes need to be completed on a daily basis. Create an invoice for every new card that is issued and provide the parking vendor with a copy of all access card invoices to enable them to track all monies due. Update the Access Card List as needed and submit updated copies to the security guards and to the garage cashiers.
- In general, perform administrative duties as required for the Property Manager.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Property Manager, Senior Engineer and Regional or Corporate offices.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Reference ID: Admin - Maitland