Stiles Property Management
Station Maintenance Technician Palm Beach
Maintenance Technician will oversee the day to day operations of 9 stations. Within those stations, will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of three (3) stations while overseeing staffing and operations for the other six (6) stations.Learn more or Apply
- Must have extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, fire control, standby generator, security systems and all other related station equipment
- HVAC refrigerant license and/or journeyman license
- Extensive knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices
- Perform this role with the highest professionalism, enforcing standards of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors
- Monitor the safety of the stations, report incidents with documentation and mitigate loss
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs along with tracking and scheduling tasks
- Input all required reports to the Maintenance Management System
- Supervise station maintenance personnel
- Plans weekly work schedule and assigns tasks
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications
- Performs work orders as assigned by management
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of station operations including: Life Safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, elevator/escalator, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other tasks that management deems necessary
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures
- Hire maintenance candidates
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination
- Procures and evaluates proposals
- Provides training of roll-up and sliding doors, door hardware and lock maintenance
Other duties include:
- Supervising personnel and overseeing policies, procedures, protocols and controls that govern operations for the maintenance team.
- Sets goals and objectives--short-term and long-term--for maintenance staff.
- Solicits bids in accordance with procurement requirements.
- Oversees preparation of reports, such as statistical and data analysis reports.
- Performs and oversees the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual operational tasks required in the Contract Documents
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Journeyman License REQUIRED
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 Years
- Reference ID: Station Maint Tech - PB
Station Maintenance Inspector Ft. Lauderdale
Station Inspector is responsible for performing daily inspections to stations and passenger information systems in accordance with contract requirements.Learn more or Apply
- Station Inspector will conduct interior and exterior inspections of train stations and facilities and report deficiencies immediately to supervisor with corresponding photos.
- Station Inspector is responsible for identifying maintenance needs such as repainting, stucco and concrete repair, restriping needs, plumbing repairs, roof leaks and gutter clogs, landscaping needs, janitorial needs, and performing other third party contractor inspection of work.
- Potential safety hazards must also be identified and mitigated or cordoned off by Safety Inspector until repair work can be performed.
- Station Inspector must have basic maintenance skills and be able to perform tasks such as relamping, painting, hanging signs, grafitti removal, janitorial/trash removal, troubleshooting minor electrical problems (tripped breakers, etc.) minor repairs to plumbing and other systems, and providing emergency response to various contract requirements during their normal shift and on-call activities.
- Station Inspector is responsible for some preventative maintenance tasks such as cleaning out platform storm drains, cleaning out roof gutters, replacing water filters, etc.
- Station Inspector must have an uncanny eye for detail and be able to proactively observe maintenance needs and communicate those needs effectively to management so that work orders can be created and dispatched to the station maintenance technicians (or in some cases, performed by the Station Inspector).
- Station Inspector must be well-versed in answering common questions from the general public and have good customer service skills to assist.
- Station Inspector must be able to help the public while keeping interactions brief so that daily job duties can be performed.
- Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience:
- Reference ID: Station Maint Inspector
Maintenance Technician Palm Beach
Primary responsibility is to complete all tasks as directed by Property Management with minimum supervision and to report any condition affecting building structure or safety. Position focuses on maintenance of a 425,000 SF shopping center in Palm Beach GLearn more or Apply
- Painting and sweeping of common areas, mechanical rooms, equipment rooms.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts/ Adjust time clocks.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs and maintains property inspection logs.
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub-contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Performs general maintenance.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Performs occasional pressure cleaning.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit and to use hands to handle, or feel tools, or controls; to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Climb and work from ladders. The employee must lift and/or move up to more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.Position requires working outdoors for extended periods.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years related work experience
- Reference ID: Maint Tech - PBG
Administrative Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
Provides assistance to the Property Manager and in all administrative aspects of building management including A/P, A/R, typing, filing, telephone coverage, report completion and projects as assigned. Serves as liaison between property, regional and corpLearn more or Apply
- Answer all incoming telephone lines. Ensure that phones are tended to by 8:00 am each morning and forwarded at 5:00 pm each evening.
- Determine urgency and respond to all inquiries/requests promptly. Prepare work order requests and dispatch promptly. Track completion and follow-up on open work order requests daily and report findings of any chronic unresolved service requests to Property Manager.
- Greet office visitors in a friendly and professional manner, offer visitors refreshments, and maintain receptionist desk, reception area, kitchen, copy room and conference room in a neat and organized manner.
- Open and stamp all incoming mail and distribute accordingly daily. Handle all outgoing mail.
- Coordinate maintenance service for all office equipment, order and maintain office supply inventory, and maintain postage meter.
- Initiate tenant notifications of all building activities, initiate security notifications of events requiring security assistance.
- Coordinate tenant parties and Christmas decorations.
- Order tenant signage, update web directory.
- Prepare monthly tenant invoices to include credits, write-offs, and miscellaneous billings (i.e., electrical, OT HVAC, building services, late fees, etc.) and forward copies of all invoices to Accountant in charge of property promptly.
- Code all incoming invoices timely and submit to Assistant Property Manager for processing.
- Ensure all tenant and vendor certificate of insurance are updated and filed in accordance with the Stiles Management standards. Utilize a tickler system to maintain and record certificates. Send reminder letters and make phone calls as necessary and update expiration dates in Vendor Insurance Spreadsheet.
- Provide assistance to the Property Manager in preparation of budget and business plan as necessary.
- Maintain property management filing system, lease files, a/p files, construction files, vendor contract files in a current and organized fashion.
- Maintain the Building Access Card System data base in a current and organized fashion. All access card activations, deactivations or changes need to be completed on a daily basis. Create an invoice for every new card that is issued and provide the parking vendor with a copy of all access card invoices to enable them to track all monies due. Update the Access Card List as needed and submit updated copies to the security guards and to the garage cashiers.
- In general, perform administrative duties as required for the Property Manager.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Property Manager, Senior Engineer and Regional or Corporate offices.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associate degree preferred and minimum of five years' experience. Recent grads with four year degrees and limited experience will be considered; this is a ground floor opportunity to grow into a property manager role.
- Minimum Experience:
- Reference ID: Admin - 301