Stiles Property Management
Assistant Property Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Assists the Property Manager in the day to day operation of the property by providing administrative support and maintaining general knowledge of the overall operations.Learn more or Apply
- Assists and administers lease agreements
- Maintains quality tenant relations and builds positive relationships with tenants via phone or email. Inspect properties when directed by Manager
- Assists with implementation of preventative maintenance programs working with Stiles Maintenance and Contractors
- Collects monthly rent payments, contacts delinquent tenants
- Follows up on all maintenance requests and assists tenants with operation questions and concerns
- Assists in budget preparation, information gathering and data input
- Assists in the preparation of new projects gathering information for operating and start-up budgets
- Completes weekly timesheets
- Completes the monthly reports for the Managers approval. Coordinate with Accounting Department on property accounting issues (i.e. rental charges, invoicing, reconciliation's, tenant billing and invoicing processing)
- Process tenant reimbursements (card applications, invoices, conference room) to accounting and generate individual invoices for each tenant
- Performs vacant space inspections
- Monitor and dispatch maintenance services via Workspeed as necessary and advises manager of work activity
- Complete Welcome Tenant Packages, Rental Commencement Letters and Tenant Space turnover
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain emergency notification list from tenants and vendors
- Answer incoming calls
- Open, date stamp, distribute daily mail
- Order office supplies
- Maintain office equipment leases; coordinate repairs
- Maintain staff meeting minutes
- Maintain inventory lists
- Maintain filing current
- Draft tenant newsletters
- Responsible for maintenance of:
- Emergency Procedures
- Tenant Information Handbook
- Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- Emergency contact lists (tenant, vendor & staff)
- Tenant & Vendor Insurance Reports
- Tenant Occupational License
- Review for accuracy:
- Lease Abstracts
- Lease Commission invoices / matches agreement
- Maintains and Reports Risk Management Policies and Incidents — immediately upon occurrence
- Verify completeness of property files and property binders
- Maintains good relations with:
- Work with office members to achieve objectives
- Prepare vendor contracts
- Maintain vendors insurance current and consistent with contract requirements
- Maintain vendor information
- contract start date
- certificate of insurance information
- send W-9 to vendor for completion
- File W-9 in binder and vendor file
- Set up and maintain vendor files
- Handle tenant complaints
- Maintain key system logs
- Ensure signage for new tenants is obtained
- Code payables and input for manager's approval
- Set up and maintain lease and property files
- Maintain tenant insurance current and consistent with lease requirements
- Send and file tenant rent statements monthly
- Initiate tenant lobby events
- Order tenant anniversary lunches/gifts
- Respond to tenant & vendor inquiries
- Maintain and prepare security after hours log
- Maintain tenant conference room reservations
- Maintain and update cleaning log
- Review security log and note items of concern and generate workorders
- Process card access applications and make cards
- Other duties may be assigned which are consistent with the position.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years experience, preferably with Class A office buildings.
- Reference ID: APM
Maintenance Technician Miami
Primary responsibility is to complete all tasks as directed by Property Management with minimum supervision and to report any condition affecting building services and tenant comfort or safety. Position includes traveling to multiple properties in the portfolioLearn more or Apply
- Painting and sweeping of common areas, mechanical rooms, equipment rooms.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts/ Adjust time clocks.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs and maintains property inspection logs.
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub-contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Performs general maintenance.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Performs occasional pressure cleaning.
- Provides service to tenants.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit and to use hands to handle, or feel tools, or controls; to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Climb and work from ladders. The employee must lift and/or move up to more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years related work experience.
- Reference ID: Maint Tech
Facilities Manager Ft. Lauderdale
The Facilities Manager will be primarily responsible for managing and overseeing multiple facilities including train stations, train yards, and office facilities. The position requires the Facilities Manager to participate in a rotational on-call schedule to respond to emergency work orders on nights and weekends. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for ensuring preventative maintenance and repair tasks are entered into the Maintenance Management System (MMS) and completed within required timeframes and in accordance with contract language.Learn more or Apply
- Assign subordinate duties and responsibilities to staff and subcontractors
- Plan, prepare, and monitor the completion of work, including the implementation of online checklists within the MMS for various equipment and systems that required periodic and/or regular inspections
- Communicate priorities for all work and ensure completion times are met in accordance with the contract documents
- Establish procedures and schedules for recurring maintenance in accordance with the OEM manuals, warranties, and industry best practices.
- Identify and track all equipment and systems under warranty and ensure warranty provisions are complied with to maintain warranty coverage
- Create PM checklists for specific equipment and tasks to be used by maintenance personnel, monitor compliance, and revise as needed.
- Oversee "Extra Work" requests for approval, as required, for tasks outside the contracted scope of work (such as repairs due to damage or destruction due to natural disasters, etc.)
- Review the SMP quarterly and update it as required for best in class operating standards
- Create inventory equipment lists and tracking documents for various equipment, systems, property, certifications, warranties, etc.
- Equipment Inventory List - includes HVAC systems, backflow preventers, irrigation systems, fire extinguishers, lighting, Generators, etc. The Equipment Inventory list will list all equipment "In Service" and equipment "Temporarily Out of Service." Separate reports can be run for equipment that has or will be "Removed From Service."
- Property & Parts Inventory — Includes a listing of back stock/attic stock supplies and materials on hand, and the storage location for each item such as light bulbs, glass windows, CCTV cameras, batteries, paint supplies, safety supplies, emergency telephones, elevator repair components, etc.
- Review (and write as needed) contracts/amendments and assisting with vendor insurance compliance.
- Review and approve monthly invoicing for proper submittal compliance
- Review and approve monthly financial reports
- Review and sign incident reports. Assist with claims handling and additional information requests from insurance carriers or other third parties.
- Compile annual budgets
- Review and send various reports to client
- Assign and monitor staffing schedules and performance (in-house and 3rd party).
- Review and send daily/weekly/monthly reports to project manager.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
Support personnel, clerical, and secretarial people directly report to this position. Responsible for scheduling, assigning work, reviewing contract compliance, interpreting higher level directions, recommending increases, transfers and discharges. Employee must be able to supervise and manage 3rd party contractors and provide quality assurance inspections and follow up actions.
Must have excellent computer skills especially with MS Word and Excel.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Team player
- High integrity and honest
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 5-10 years
- Reference ID: Facilities Mgr