Stiles Property Management
Station Maintenance Technician Ft. Lauderdale
Maintenance Technician will oversee the day to day operations of 9 stations. Within those stations, will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of three (3) stations while overseeing staffing and operations for the other six (6) stationsLearn more or Apply
- Must have extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, fire control, standby generator, security systems and all other related station equipment
- HVAC refrigerant license and/or journeyman license
- Extensive knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices
- Perform this role with the highest professionalism, enforcing standards of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors
- Monitor the safety of the stations, report incidents with documentation and mitigate loss
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs along with tracking and scheduling tasks
- Input all required reports to the Maintenance Management System
- Supervise station maintenance personnel
- Plans weekly work schedule and assigns tasks
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications
- Performs work orders as assigned by management
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of station operations including: Life Safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, elevator/escalator, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other tasks that management deems necessary
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination
- Procures and evaluates proposals
- Provides training of roll-up and sliding doors, door hardware and lock maintenance
- Supervising personnel and overseeing policies, procedures, protocols and controls that govern operations for the maintenance team.
- Sets goals and objectives--short-term and long-term--for maintenance staff.
- Solicits bids in accordance with procurement requirements.
- Oversees preparation of reports, such as statistical and data analysis reports.
- Performs and oversees the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual operational tasks required in the Contract Documents
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Education or equivalent training, High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years related work experience.
- Reference ID: Station Maint Tech
Building Engineer Orlando
Supports the Property Manager in the day-to-day operation of the property/ies by providing support on building systems, ensuring all systems are being maintained at the highest recommended level, overseeing construction, and assisting in any other physicaLearn more or Apply
- Must have knowledge of HVAC systems/chillers, fire control, standby generator, security systems and energy management systems.
- Knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices for office building systems.
- Perform this role with professionalism, enforcing Stiles Corporation's standard of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors.
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise junior maintenance personnel.
- Plans weekly work schedule.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Provides service to tenant.
- Responsible for all aspects of building operations including: Life safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other task that management deems necessary.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures.
- Hire maintenance candidates. Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Evaluates Bids and means and motives.
- Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years experience. Education or equivalent training. Knowledge of standard building equipment and machinery, especially HVAC systems/chillers.
- Reference ID: Bldg Egr - Maitland
Senior Property Manager Ft. Lauderdale
The Senior Property Manager will be primarily responsible for managing and overseeing multiple facilities including train stations, train yards, and office facilities.Learn more or Apply
The Station Maintenance Manager (SMM) and SR PM will both be responsible for the following tasks, over their respective stations, with the SMM providing final authority and oversight over all stations so that a consistent, reliable, management experience is delivered.
The position requires the Senior Property Manager to participate in a rotational on-call schedule to respond to emergency work orders on nights and weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assign subordinate duties and responsibilities to staff and subcontractors
- Plan, prepare, and monitor the completion of work, including the implementation of online checklists within the MMS for carious equipment and systems that required periodic and/or regular inspections
- Communicate priorities for all work and ensure completion times are met in accordance with the contract documents
- Establish procedures and schedules for recurring maintenance in accordance with the OEM manuals, warranties, and industry best practices.
- Identify and track all equipment and systems under warranty and ensure warranty provisions are complied with to maintain warranty coverage
- Create PM checklists for specific equipment and takes to be used by maintenance personnel, monitor compliance, and revise as needed.
- Create "Extra Work" requests for approval, as required, for tasks outside the contracted scope of work (such as repairs due to damage or destruction due to natural disasters, etc.)
- Review the SMP annually each December, and update it as required for best in class operating standards
- Create inventory equipment lists and tracking documents for various equipment, systems, property, certifications, warranties, etc.
- Equipment Inventory List - includes HVAC systems, backflow preventers, irrigation systems, fire extinguishers, lighting, Generators, etc. The Equipment Inventory list will list all equipment "In Service" and equipment "Temporarily Out of Service." Separate reports can be run for equipment that has or will be "Removed From Service."
- Property & Parts Inventory — Includes a listing of back stock/attic stock supplies and materials on hand, and the storage location for each item such as light bulbs, glass windows, CCTV cameras, batteries, paint supplies, safety supplies, emergency telephones, elevator repair components, etc.
- Review and code monthly invoicing for proper submittal compliance
- Assign and monitor staffing schedules and performance (in-house and 3rd party).
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
Support personnel, clerical, and secretarial people directly report to this position. Responsible for scheduling, assigning work, reviewing contract compliance, interpreting higher level directions, recommending increases, transfers and discharges. Employee must be able to supervise and manage 3rd party contractors and provide quality assurance inspections and follow up actions.
Must have excellent computer skills especially with MS Word and Excel.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- High integrity and honest
- Tactful and diplomatic
The physical demands described here are representative of these that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and to use hands to handle or feel, to reach with hands; and arms, and talk or hear. The employee must be able to perform facility inspections monthly including summer and winter months. Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Education or equivalent training in disciples, such as business, liberal arts, computer science, finance, accounting, etc. as typically found in a bachelors degree program.
- Minimum Experience: 5-10 years
- Reference ID: Sr PM