Stiles Property Management
Building Engineer Miami
Supports the Property Manager in the day-to-day operation of the property/ies by providing support on building systems, ensuring all systems are being maintained at the highest recommended level, and overseeing construction.Learn more or Apply
- Must have knowledge of HVAC systems/chillers, fire control, standby generator, security systems and energy management systems.
- Knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices for office building systems.
- Perform this role with professionalism, enforcing Stiles Corporation's standard of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors.
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise junior maintenance personnel.
- Plans weekly work schedule.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Provides service to tenant.
- Responsible for all aspects of building operations including: Life safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other task that management deems necessary.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures.
- Hire maintenance candidates. Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Evaluates Bids and means and motives.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Education or equivalent training. Knowledge of standard building equipment and machinery, especially HVAC systems/chillers
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 Years
- Reference ID: Bldg Egr - 1400
Assistant Property Manager Miami
Assists the Property Manager in the day to day operation of the property by providing administrative support and maintaining general knowledge of the overall operations.Learn more or Apply
- Assists and administers lease agreements
- Maintains quality tenant relations and builds positive relationships with tenants via phone or email. Inspect properties when directed by Manager
- Assists with implementation of preventative maintenance programs working with Stiles Maintenance and Contractors
- Collects monthly rent payments, contacts delinquent tenants
- Follows up on all maintenance requests and assists tenants with operation questions and concerns
- Assists in budget preparation, information gathering and data input
- Assists in the preparation of new projects gathering information for operating and start-up budgets
- Completes weekly timesheets
- Completes the monthly reports for the Managers approval. Coordinate with Accounting Department on property accounting issues (i.e. rental charges, invoicing, reconciliation's, tenant billing and invoicing processing)
- Process tenant reimbursements (card applications, invoices, conference room) to accounting and generate individual invoices for each tenant
- Performs vacant space inspections
- Monitor and dispatch maintenance services via Workspeed as necessary and advises manager of work activity
- Complete Welcome Tenant Packages, Rental Commencement Letters and Tenant Space
- Code payables and input for manager's approval
- Set up and maintain lease and property files
- Send and file tenant rent statements monthly
- Respond to tenant & vendor inquiries
- Review security log and note items of concern and generate workorders
- Process card access applications and make cards
- Other duties may be assigned which are consistent with the position.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associates Degree, recent grads with four year degrees and limited experience will be considered; this is a ground floor opportunity to grow into a property manager role.
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years
- Reference ID: APM - Doral