Stiles Property Management
Maintenance Technician Miami
Primary responsibility is to complete all tasks as directed by Property Management with minimum supervision and to report any condition affecting building services and tenant comfort or safety.Learn more or Apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Painting and sweeping of common areas, mechanical rooms, equipment rooms.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts/ Adjust time clocks.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs and maintains property inspection logs.
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub-contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Performs general maintenance.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Performs occasional pressure cleaning.
- Provides service to tenants.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
2-4 years related work experience. Education or equivalent training, High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit and to use hands to handle, or feel tools, or controls; to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Climb and work from ladders. The employee must lift and/or move up to more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years
- Reference ID: Maint Tech - Miami
Assistant Property Manager Miami
Assists the Property Manager in the day to day operation of the property by providing administrative support and maintaining general knowledge of the overall operations.Learn more or Apply
- Assists and administers lease agreements
- Maintains quality tenant relations and builds positive relationships with tenants via phone or email. Inspect properties when directed by Manager
- Assists with implementation of preventative maintenance programs working with Stiles Maintenance and Contractors
- Collects monthly rent payments, contacts delinquent tenants
- Follows up on all maintenance requests and assists tenants with operation questions and concerns
- Assists in budget preparation, information gathering and data input
- Assists in the preparation of new projects gathering information for operating and start-up budgets
- Completes the monthly reports for the Managers approval. Coordinate with Accounting Department on property accounting issues (i.e. rental charges, invoicing, reconciliation's, tenant billing and invoicing processing)
- Process tenant reimbursements (card applications, invoices, conference room) to accounting and generate individual invoices for each tenant
- Performs vacant space inspections
- Monitor and dispatch maintenance services via Workspeed as necessary and advises manager of work activity
- Complete Welcome Tenant Packages, Rental Commencement Letters and Tenant Space turnover
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain emergency notification list from tenants and vendors
- Responsible for maintenance of:
- Emergency Procedures
- Tenant Information Handbook
- Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- Emergency contact lists (tenant, vendor & staff)
- Tenant & Vendor Insurance Reports
- Tenant Occupational License
- Review for accuracy:
- Lease Abstracts
- Lease Commission invoices / matches agreement
- Maintains and Reports Risk Management Policies and Incidents — immediately upon occurrence
- Verify completeness of property files and property binders
- Prepare vendor contracts
- Maintain vendors insurance current and consistent with contract requirements
- Maintain vendor information
- Handle tenant complaints.
- Ensure signage for new tenants is obtained
- Code payables and input for manager's approval
- Set up and maintain lease and property files
- Maintain tenant insurance current and consistent with lease requirements
- Other duties may be assigned which are consistent with the position.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of an Associate's Degree preferred. 1-3 years experience, preferably with Class A office buildings.
Proficient in MS Suite, especially Excel (applicants will be tested).
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: 1 year
- Reference ID: APM - Miami