Stiles Property Management
Administrative Assistant Miami
Provides assistance to the Property Manager and in all administrative aspects of building management including A/P, A/R, typing, filing, telephone coverage, report completion and projects as assigned. Serves as liaison between property, regional and corpLearn more or Apply
- Answer all incoming telephone lines. Ensure that phones are tended to by 8:00 am each morning and forwarded at 5:00 pm each evening.
- Determine urgency and respond to all inquiries/requests promptly. Prepare work order requests and dispatch promptly. Track completion and follow-up on open work order requests daily and report findings of any chronic unresolved service requests to Property Manager.
- Greet office visitors in a friendly and professional manner, offer visitors refreshments, and maintain receptionist desk, reception area, kitchen, copy room and conference room in a neat and organized manner.
- Open and stamp all incoming mail and distribute accordingly daily. Handle all outgoing mail.
- Coordinate maintenance service for all office equipment, order and maintain office supply inventory, and maintain postage meter.
- Initiate tenant notifications of all building activities, initiate security notifications of events requiring security assistance.
- Coordinate tenant parties and Christmas decorations.
- Order tenant signage, update web directory.
- Prepare monthly tenant invoices to include credits, write-offs, and miscellaneous billings (i.e., electrical, OT HVAC, building services, late fees, etc.) and forward copies of all invoices to Accountant in charge of property promptly.
- Code all incoming invoices timely and submit to Assistant Property Manager for processing.
- Ensure all tenant and vendor certificate of insurance are updated and filed in accordance with the Stiles Management standards. Utilize a tickler system to maintain and record certificates. Send reminder letters and make phone calls as necessary and update expiration dates in Vendor Insurance Spreadsheet.
- Provide assistance to the Property Manager in preparation of budget and business plan as necessary.
- Maintain property management filing system, lease files, a/p files, construction files, vendor contract files in a current and organized fashion.
- Maintain the Building Access Card System data base in a current and organized fashion. All access card activations, deactivations or changes need to be completed on a daily basis. Create an invoice for every new card that is issued and provide the parking vendor with a copy of all access card invoices to enable them to track all monies due. Update the Access Card List as needed and submit updated copies to the security guards and to the garage cashiers.
- In general, perform administrative duties as required for the Property Manager.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Property Manager, Senior Engineer and Regional or Corporate offices.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associate degree preferred, recent grads with four year degrees and limited experience will be considered; this is a ground floor opportunity to grow into a property manager role.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Reference ID: Admin - Miami