Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a college or university or three to five years related experience.
- Minimum Experience: Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience necessary.
- Reference ID: Part Acct
Business Development Proposal Coordinator Ft. Lauderdale
With minimal supervision completes assigned projects for business development (BD) including proposals, qualification documents, presentations, database management, project data sheets, trade shows and other services and materials as requested.Learn more or Apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs detailed analysis of RFP/RFQ/BID documents to assess requirements and timelines for response.
- Schedules and facilitates proposal development kick-off meetings to discuss proposal requirements and review compliance items. Develops Responsibility Matrix mapping specific deliverables for proposal development, deadlines, and requirements.
- Proactively tracks and maintains communication and assignments among all team members to ensure internal deadlines are met.
- Translates the proposal strategy into a layout that is compliant with the client requirements and is consistent with corporate objectives/policies/goals using compelling graphics and visual and written communication.
- Responsible for writing non-technical narratives for proposals and resumes.
- Under minimal direction, produces a compliant, professional proposal which meets all requirements that has been accurately proofread and edited to deliver an error free, submission on time.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations, including organizing and attending rehearsal meetings and coordinate all arrangements for final presentations.
- Function as the primary back to Executive Assistant in the production and editing of General Contracts and associated Exhibits.
- Working with Construction Operations personnel, utilizes Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign to create site plan graphics for use in proposal and presentations.
- Drafts client letters and letters of recommendation letters in professional writing style including structure, flow of thoughts and message, grammar and punctuation.
- Assists in maintaining company website content
- Assists Business Development Team with preparing reports and various administrative tasks to support the team
- Assists with preparing and distributing materials for potential clients
- Assists with annual departmental budget development and ongoing budget tracking
- Assists with coordinating events and trade shows
- Assists in maintaining Company CRM database
- Assists in Capital Outlay research for future pursuit analysis
- Other duties as required.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong Page Layout Design, Typography and Color Theory skills as well as the ability to quickly learn new applications including becoming proficient with AIA Contract forms.
- Experience in proposal coordination and presentation development with working knowledge of proposal fundamentals
- Aptitude in editing, formatting and proofreading of documents
- Excellent use of the English language, strong writing skills, and an ability to solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment are required.
- Positive "can-do" attitude, ability to set priorities and exhibit strong time management skills, excellent attention to detail, communication skills, high energy level and a sense of humor essential.
- Willingness and ability to manage the simultaneous requests of senior management, project managers, and marketing staff and ability to adapt to different team pursuits and dynamics
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately and productively under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Graphic Design preferred , or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in Business Development, Proposal Development or Marketing. Extremely proficient in MS Office and the Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop and InDes
- Reference ID: Const Bus Dev