Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a college or university or three to five years related experience.
- Minimum Experience: Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience necessary.
- Reference ID: Part Acct
AR Specialist Ft. Lauderdale
This position processes accounts receivable; to create invoices, post and track receivables and payments, to reconcile accounts receivable and exchange accounts on a monthly basis for assigned divisions within the Stiles Corporation umbrella.Learn more or Apply
- Create and post invoices, set up customer records, generate recurring charges, generate and mail invoices on a monthly or as needed basis for Development, Architecture, Realty, Property Management, REIS, and Corporate divisions.
- Record all invoices in the accounts receivable system to facilitate the timely and accurate recording of all revenue for all assigned departments and to post cash receipts.
- Generate aged delinquency reports and produce month end reports, tie cash receipts and accounts receivable to the ledger and produce and maintain revenue, commission and exchange schedules as assigned.
- Review the aged delinquency reports and to contact division managers regarding aged outstanding items and ascertain the collection effort of the receivable item and to maintain the integrity of the receivable information by establishing a good communication network with internal associates and provide customer reconciliations as needed. It is the responsibility of this position to follow up and follow through on all collection efforts.
- Abstract partnership agreements and investment management agreements and establish and maintain recurring charges for accounting and asset management fees and quarterly investment management fees and to keep the partnership accounts payable staff updated with a current schedule of recurring charges for assigned division.
- Assist with the reconciliation of monthly corporate bank statement.
- Remote deposit entries, update daily cash report and subsidiary ledgers as need.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years experience, must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and accounts receivable system experience necessary.
- Reference ID: AR Specialist