Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a college or university or three to five years related experience.
- Minimum Experience: Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience necessary.
- Reference ID: Part Acct
Accounting Specialist Ft. Lauderdale
The purpose of this position is to process vendor invoices on a timely basis for goods and services provided and to maintain records in accordance with established accounting practices.Learn more or Apply
- Review of general ledger account numbers and job and phase numbers where applicable.
- Input of data into the accounts payable processing system on a timely basis.
- Generate and distribute checks to applicable vendors.
Generate and distribute period end accounts payable reports.
- Generate annual 1099s and 1098s.
Conduct research and filing as needed.
- Have the ability to prepare and utilize excel spreadsheets, accurately read vendor invoices, communicate effectively with internal associates, and possess good phone and writing skills to communicate with vendors when needed.
- Generate and distribute checks to obtain appropriate signatures in accordance with particular partnership's policies and procedures.
There may be additional functions assigned to accounts payable personnel who demonstrate the ability to expand their area of expertise and responsibility.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High school diploma or greater.
- Minimum Experience: One to two years' experience in a similar business environment with experience required on automated accounts payable system and two to three years experience for any specialized area. Should command good computer skills and have the ability to calculate.
- Reference ID: Acctg Spec
Senior Corporate Financial Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position supervises and reviews the process of timely, comprehensive financial reporting and analysis to both internal and external customers in accordance with established accounting practices and procedures.Learn more or Apply
- Insure timely and accurate recording, processing and review of financial information for Construction, Architecture and overall Corporate organization. In charge of work in progress and job cost reports.
- Schedule and coordinate the processing of information to enable staff to successfully maintain the timely processing of a multitude of invoices, documents and other pertinent data.
- Manage and allocate multiple types of insurance to divisions of the Corporation.
- In charge of managing and producing quarterly financial statement packages for internal and external use including all documentation and footnotes.
- Participate in preparation and analysis of annual construction project budget and subsequent updates. In charge of the Corporate annual budget.
- Oversee and directs the auditing of accounting and financial data of the Corporation to comply with GAAP.
- Manage and maintain the fixed assets and depreciation records.
- Prepares tangible tax returns.
- Completes special projects for Corporation, Construction and assist Controller as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge of job cost/construction/WIP is preferred. Experience with Corporate, multi-divisional and inter-company, joint venture partnerships, job cost and property management accounting is plus. Must possess acceptable computer skills in current applications. Must relate well to people and be able to train a wide range of users.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Reference ID: SenCorFinAcct
IT Technician Ft. Lauderdale
This is a responsible technical position charged with implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting hardware and software at the desktop level, supporting the IT help desk, and performing network related duties at the direction of the VP, Information Technology.Learn more or Apply
- Install, configure, maintain and repair computer related hardware — desktops, laptops, monitors, network printers, local printers, copier/fax/scanner units and other IT equipment
- Install, configure, maintain operating system and application software on desktops, laptops, and other user devices
- Setup and support remote site VPN network connections, wireless or other
- Setup user telephones and voice mail on Cisco VOIP system
- Assist users with telephone and voicemail questions
- Work with Network Manager to create and document internal standards for system configuration, including hardware and software
- Maintain technician documentation
- Secure corporate data and equipment upon departure of employees, including data back-ups and physically securing all IT related corporate property
- Perform regular network backups, including disk, cloud, virtual and tape
- Configure new user systems, according to IT standards
- Setup, maintain, and assist users with audio-visual equipment
- Assist users with regular data back-up of locally stored data
- Conduct new user orientation to hardware, software, network access and IT policies
- Travel to local branch offices or job sites as required for setups and troubleshooting
- Setup and support smartphones including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and others as needed. Manage BlackBerry server accounts
- Take helpdesk calls and assist users
- Perform additional related duties as required
- Contact outside parties such as: vendors and service technicians
- Expert at supporting desktop hardware and applications
- Experience with Microsoft Office, OS, and server products
- Experience and/or training with TCP/IP, VPN, routers and firewalls
- Experience and/or training with telecom systems and VOIP
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Write documents and correspondence
- Basic math skills
- Develop strong internal and external customer relations
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Interpret and respond to a variety of instructions
- Prioritize and deal with conflicting demands
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- A+ certification or equivalent experience
- Network certification or equivalent experience
- Virtualization certification or equivalent experience
- Type: Full-time
- Education: College degree and/or IT training including professional certifications
- Minimum Experience: Three to five years related experience and/or training
- Reference ID: IT Tech
Business Development Proposal Coordinator Ft. Lauderdale
With minimal supervision completes assigned projects for business development (BD) including proposals, qualification documents, presentations, database management, project data sheets, trade shows and other services and materials as requested.Learn more or Apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs detailed analysis of RFP/RFQ/BID documents to assess requirements and timelines for response.
- Schedules and facilitates proposal development kick-off meetings to discuss proposal requirements and review compliance items. Develops Responsibility Matrix mapping specific deliverables for proposal development, deadlines, and requirements.
- Proactively tracks and maintains communication and assignments among all team members to ensure internal deadlines are met.
- Translates the proposal strategy into a layout that is compliant with the client requirements and is consistent with corporate objectives/policies/goals using compelling graphics and visual and written communication.
- Responsible for writing non-technical narratives for proposals and resumes.
- Under minimal direction, produces a compliant, professional proposal which meets all requirements that has been accurately proofread and edited to deliver an error free, submission on time.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations, including organizing and attending rehearsal meetings and coordinate all arrangements for final presentations.
- Function as the primary back to Executive Assistant in the production and editing of General Contracts and associated Exhibits.
- Working with Construction Operations personnel, utilizes Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign to create site plan graphics for use in proposal and presentations.
- Drafts client letters and letters of recommendation letters in professional writing style including structure, flow of thoughts and message, grammar and punctuation.
- Assists in maintaining company website content
- Assists Business Development Team with preparing reports and various administrative tasks to support the team
- Assists with preparing and distributing materials for potential clients
- Assists with annual departmental budget development and ongoing budget tracking
- Assists with coordinating events and trade shows
- Assists in maintaining Company CRM database
- Assists in Capital Outlay research for future pursuit analysis
- Other duties as required.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong Page Layout Design, Typography and Color Theory skills as well as the ability to quickly learn new applications including becoming proficient with AIA Contract forms.
- Experience in proposal coordination and presentation development with working knowledge of proposal fundamentals
- Aptitude in editing, formatting and proofreading of documents
- Excellent use of the English language, strong writing skills, and an ability to solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment are required.
- Positive "can-do" attitude, ability to set priorities and exhibit strong time management skills, excellent attention to detail, communication skills, high energy level and a sense of humor essential.
- Willingness and ability to manage the simultaneous requests of senior management, project managers, and marketing staff and ability to adapt to different team pursuits and dynamics
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately and productively under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Graphic Design preferred , or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in Business Development, Proposal Development or Marketing. Extremely proficient in MS Office and the Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop and InDes
- Reference ID: Const Bus Dev