Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a college or university or three to five years related experience.
- Minimum Experience: Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience necessary.
- Reference ID: Part Acct
Stiles Architectural Group
VP of Architecture Ft. Lauderdale
To carry out specific administrative duties along with assisting the President in daily office and personnel activities. Perform the duties of the Senior Associate and President in his absence.Learn more or Apply
- Perform essential architectural project management duties.
- As an officer in the corporation, signing and sealing of documents provided by the Division is required.
- Hands on planning and design of key projects.
- Review and approval of supervised Architects designs and construction documents.
- Assists President in administrative activities of the business unit from strategic planning and budgeting, to personnel issues.
- Review all architectural contracts and construction documents for completeness and code compliance.
- Authorize and execute all consultant contracts necessary for the performance of the responsibilities defined in the architectural agreements.
- Assisting in developing and presenting training seminars for Division employees.
- Attend Stiles Management meetings when President is not available.
- Community involvement on behalf of Stiles Corporation.
- Conduct meetings and/or presentations with Clients, Governmental Agencies and personnel from other Corporate Divisions.
- Strong knowledge of Florida codes; zoning, building, life safety, ADA, etc.
- Assists President in managing all employees of the Division.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training employees and terminations as well as planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Must be a registered Architect in the State of Florida. Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) or Masters of Architecture (M. Arch).
- Minimum Experience: 10 years professional commercial experience; understanding of construction methodologies, detail and structural systems.
- Reference ID: VP - Arch