Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from a college or university or three to five years related experience. Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience preferred.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years
- Reference ID: PartnershipAcct
Stiles Architectural Group
Administrative Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
Manages office activities for architectural division to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations for maximum employee production.Learn more or Apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and professionals.
- Answer telephone in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- SharePoint data management.
- Prepare activities reports for management.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain plan logs / updated sets of plans for projects. Coordinate updates of plans with third parties.
- Maintain/retrieve divisional files, records and archive records.
- Coordinate and assist with Work-In-Progress reports.
- Facilitate general organization of project manager's offices and filing systems.
- Serves as point of contact for Architecture Division and key resources for project information.
- Self-directed communication on behalf of President with consultants and clients.
- Review, compose, prioritize and direct all general (and confidential) correspondence. Proofread and correct all documentation released by the office.
- Coordinate the production of proposals, contracts and information packages. Maintain list, including tracking, of unsigned contracts.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and travel arrangements. Reminders for office appointments.
- Maintain calendars for all Project Managers as well as "Master Calendar".
- Assist in budget preparation and other highly confidential information.
- Maintain personnel attendance and timesheets.
- Responsible for accounts receivable.
- Attend support staff meetings and look for collaborative ways to standardize practices, forms, etc. with other divisions.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Supervise and/or perform other special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPREIENCE:
Completion of high school education (or equivalent) required, plus a minimum of four (4) years minimum experience as a secretary, administrative assistant or comparable clerical position with increasing responsibility. Must be proficient with a multitude of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. Experience of MS Project an advantage. Experience of working in an Architecture/Engineering office.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Familiarity with standard office equipment is required. Ability and interest to learn to read Blueprints and the basics of AutoCAD. Innovative and always looking to improve processes for efficiency and cost reduction.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School
- Minimum Experience: 4 years
- Reference ID: ArchAdmin
Stiles Property Management
Building Engineer I Ft. Lauderdale
Supports the Property Manager in the day-to-day operation of the property/ies by providing support on building systems, ensuring all systems are being maintained at the highest recommended level, and overseeing construction.
Supports the Property Manager in the day-to-day operation of the property/ies by providing support on building systems, ensuring all systems are being maintained at the highest recommended level, overseeing construction, and assisting in any other physical plant operation of the building
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Must have knowledge of HVAC systems/chillers, fire control, standby generator, security systems and energy management systems.
- Knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices for office building systems.
- Perform this role with professionalism, enforcing Stiles Corporation's standard of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors.
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise junior maintenance personnel.
- Plans weekly work schedule.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Provides service to tenant.
- Responsible for all aspects of building operations including: Life safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other task that management deems necessary.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures.
- Hire maintenance candidates. Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Evaluates Bids and means and motives.
Directly supervises others. Responsible for scheduling, assigning work, interpreting higher level directions, recommending increases, transfers and discharges.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
3-5 years experience. Education or equivalent training. Knowledge of standard building equipment and machinery, especially HVAC systems/chillers.
Microsoft Outlook, Workspeed work order system, Trane Summit, EMS Software, and Security Software
The physical demands described here are representative of these that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk sit and to use hands to handle, or feel tools, or controls; to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience: 3 years
- Reference ID:
Facility Manager Ft. Lauderdale
The Facility Manager will be primarily responsible for half of the stations, including the Pompano Beach Operations Center.Learn more or Apply
- Assign subordinate duties and responsibilities to staff and subcontractors
- Plan, prepare, and monitor the completion of work, including the implementation of online checklists within the MMS for carious equipment and systems that required periodic and/or regular inspections
- Communicate priorities for all work and ensure completion times are met in accordance with the contract documents
- Establish procedures and schedules for recurring maintenance in accordance with the OEM manuals, warranties, and industry best practices.
- Identify and track all equipment and systems under warranty and ensure warranty provisions are complied with to maintain warranty coverage
- Create PM checklists for specific equipment and takes to be used by maintenance personnel, monitor compliance, and revise as needed.
- Create "Extra Work" requests for approval, as required, for tasks outside the contracted scope of work (such as repairs due to damage or destruction due to natural disasters, etc.)
- Review the SMP annually each December, and update it as required for best in class operating standards
- Create inventory equipment lists and tracking documents for various equipment, systems, property, certifications, warranties, etc.
- Equipment Inventory List - includes HVAC systems, backflow preventers, irrigation systems, fire extinguishers, lighting, Generators, etc. The Equipment Inventory list will list all equipment "In Service" and equipment "Temporarily Out of Service." Separate reports can be run for equipment that has or will be "Removed From Service."
- Property & Parts Inventory — Includes a listing of back stock/attic stock supplies and materials on hand, and the storage location for each item such as light bulbs, glass windows, CCTV cameras, batteries, paint supplies, safety supplies, emergency telephones, elevator repair components, etc.
- Review monthly invoicing for proper submittal compliance
- Assign and monitor staffing schedules and performance (in-house and 3rd party).
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience:
- Reference ID: Fac Mgr
Marketing Services Coordinator Ft. Lauderdale
Service oriented individual responsible for coordinating all marketing materials and activities within the Stiles Realty.Learn more or Apply
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Coordinate Realty marketing efforts by working with Brokers and management to identify specific objectives that will accomplish the goal for the listing, identify and create possible solutions, assign and prioritize individual tasks and manage those tasks to completion and delivery. This also includes managing Broker expectations and setting appropriate deadlines. Communicate progress to team member.
- Work closely with Broker to establish initial strategy and third-party marketing budget. Route budget for approval.
- Serves as liaison between Broker and in-house Graphic Designer on the creation of brochures, websites, advertisements, invitations, direct mail and other custom collateral, taking responsibility for all content and accuracy
- Create basic aerials, signage, flyers, post cards and e-mail blasts, working within templates created by in-house marketing team. Must ensure strict brand standards are adhered to in all design work.
- Coordinate with in-house marketing team on other assigned projects to communicate project scope, objectives and deadlines. Track the project, coordinate roles of involved parties and communicate its progress with the Realty team.
- Coordinate with all Brokers to adhere to policy of listing updates in CRM.
- Create, maintain and manage property listings in company and property websites, CoStar, LoopNet and any other listing programs that are subscribed to.
- Perform administrative accounting duties that include tracking billable hours, generating requests for invoices and any necessary following ups.
- Produce final press-ready files and coordinate with printing and sign vendors.
- Prepare, finalize and bind property tour books.
- Visit property listings and attend commercial real estate events and/or trade shows as needed. Coordinate the preparation of materials for such events.
- Manage all projects from start to finish by opening jobs, tracking time spent on each job and closing jobs using Realty Service Request dashboard.
- Any other related duties as assigned.OVERSIGHTThe position will be supervised by Realty Services Manager; however, oversight will also be provided by the in-house marketing team to ensure that all brand standards are met on a continuous basis. This will include weekly meetings between this position and Marketing to review department project work and output of materials.EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
A four-year degree and 1-2 years' experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Project Management experience is also preferred.
Must be proficient in:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Dreamweaver a plus
- Experience with email marketing platform such as Constant Contact or equivalent
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Must be reliable and able to adhere to business hours of 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop quality, trusting relationships with team members
- Takes pride in their work
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage expectations and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to meet high standards of customer service and exercise patience
- Ability to evaluate situations quickly and make independent decisions
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Recognize and maintain confidentiality
- Highly motivated to exceed expectations and achieve results
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years
- Reference ID: