Stiles Property Management
Station Maintenance Technician Palm Beach
Maintenance Technician will oversee the day to day operations of 9 stations. Within those stations, will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of three (3) stations while overseeing staffing and operations for the other six (6) stations.Learn more or Apply
- Must have extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, fire control, standby generator, security systems and all other related station equipment
- HVAC refrigerant license and/or journeyman license
- Extensive knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices
- Perform this role with the highest professionalism, enforcing standards of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors
- Monitor the safety of the stations, report incidents with documentation and mitigate loss
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs along with tracking and scheduling tasks
- Input all required reports to the Maintenance Management System
- Supervise station maintenance personnel
- Plans weekly work schedule and assigns tasks
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications
- Performs work orders as assigned by management
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of station operations including: Life Safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, elevator/escalator, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other tasks that management deems necessary
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures
- Hire maintenance candidates
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination
- Procures and evaluates proposals
- Provides training of roll-up and sliding doors, door hardware and lock maintenance
Other duties include:
- Supervising personnel and overseeing policies, procedures, protocols and controls that govern operations for the maintenance team.
- Sets goals and objectives--short-term and long-term--for maintenance staff.
- Solicits bids in accordance with procurement requirements.
- Oversees preparation of reports, such as statistical and data analysis reports.
- Performs and oversees the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual operational tasks required in the Contract Documents
- Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience:
- Reference ID: Station Maint Tech - PB
Station Maintenance Field Supervisor Palm Beach
Supports the Station Manager in the day-to-day operation of the stations by providing technical support on building systems, ensuring all systems are being maintained at the highest recommended level, overseeing construction, and assisting in any other opLearn more or Apply
- Must have extensive knowledge of HVAC systems/chillers, fire control, standby generator, security systems and energy management systems.
- Perform this role with the highest professionalism, enforcing Stiles Corporation's standards of conduct, policies with employees and sub- contractors.
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise junior maintenance personnel.
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Responsible for all aspects of station operations including: Life Safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other task that management deems necessary.
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures.
- Hire maintenance candidates. Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Evaluates Bids and means and motives.
Directly supervises others. Responsible for scheduling, assigning work, interpreting higher level directions, recommending increases, transfers and discharges. Schedules subordinate or more junior professional' work to meet defined output requirements
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
10 years experience. Education or equivalent training. Extensive knowledge of standard building equipment and machinery, especially HVAC systems/chillers
Computer skills-Microsoft Outlook, Workspeed work order system, Trane Summit, EMS Software, and Security Software
- Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Reference ID: Station Maint Sup - PB