Stiles Property Management
Maintenance Technician Palm Beach
Primary responsibility is to complete all tasks as directed by Property Management with minimum supervision and to report any condition affecting building structure or safety. Position focuses on maintenance of a 425,000 SF shopping center in Palm Beach GLearn more or Apply
- Painting and sweeping of common areas, mechanical rooms, equipment rooms.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts/ Adjust time clocks.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs and maintains property inspection logs.
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub-contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Performs general maintenance.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Performs occasional pressure cleaning.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit and to use hands to handle, or feel tools, or controls; to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Climb and work from ladders. The employee must lift and/or move up to more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.Position requires working outdoors for extended periods.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years related work experience
- Reference ID: Maint Tech - PBG