Commercial Office Development
Real Estate Investment Associate Carolinas
This position will provide market research, assist in Site Selection, assist in Financial Modeling, and general development and acquisition support and analysis. It supports the local Development Office in Charlotte.Learn more or Apply
- Assist in the evaluation of both the feasibility and profitability of real estate investment opportunities.
- Assist in evaluating project feasibility, including proforma creation.
- Performs preliminary due diligence as required.
- Assist in assembling and producing project approval packages for presentation.
- Maintain on-going current market knowledge.
- Track the top major national merchants operating in North and South Carolina.
- Identify voids throughout the Carolinas for development opportunities (i.e. shopping center sites or build to suits).
- Maintain and develop a contact list of property owners and joint venture development partners.
- Travel approximately 50% or more to sites in North and South Carolina.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience in Real Estate related fields such as Development, Brokerage, Planning, or Finance.
- Leasing or Tenant Rep background, &/or knowledge of local RE markets a plus.
- High initiative and proactive.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Highly organized with attention to details.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office), including excel proficiency.
- Knowledge of ARGUS.
- Strong work ethic and desire to produce a high quality work product.
- Quick learner.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years
- Reference ID: NC RE Inv Assoc.