Stiles Realty Director Norm Adams today announced that two national firms have signed new leases for premium office space fronting Las Olas Blvd. in downtown Fort Lauderdale. The companies have leased a total of 17,200 square feet of both headquarters read more
Norm Adams Senior Vice President
• Awarded 2016 Broker of the Year by the National Association of
Office and Industrial Parks.
• Distinguished by Costar as having generated the highest leasing
transaction volume over all time in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
• Demonstrates a proven track record over his 25 years in
Broward's most eminent markets.
Prior to joining Stiles, Mr. Adams achieved top sales rankings at
both Trammell Crow Company and Allen Morris Company where he
attracted prominent relocations, including Baxter Healthcare, Coca
Cola USA, Keebler, Atico and Mediation, Inc.
Current buildings leased to high occupancy include:
• Bank of America Tower at Las Olas City Centre: 408,000 sf, 23
floors, Broward's largest trophy property (99% Occupied)
• The AutoNation Building: 204,000 sf, 17 floors, Downtown FLL's
newest high rise office tower (91% Occupied)
• 301 Las Olas Place: 88,000 sf, 8 floors (100% Occupied)
• New River Center: 281,000 sf, 21 floors (86% Occupied)
Major lease transactions:
• AutoNation: 105,000 sf at 200 Las Olas Circle (Fortune 100 Co)
• Bank Of America : 56,000 sf at Las Olas City Centre
• Gray Robinson Law Office: 37,000 sf at Las Olas City Centre
• Crowe Horwath Co.: 24,000 sf at Las Olas City Centre
• Oppenheimer and Co.: 15,000 sf at Plaza 100
• Jet Smarter: 18,000 sf at Broward Financial
• UBS: 20,000 sf in Las Olas City Centre
• Fanatics: 15,000 sf at 333 East Las Olas
• Valley National Bank: 7,600 sf at 301 East Las Olas
• Morrison Brown: 16,000 sf at 301 East Las Olas
Downtown Development Auth.
Rick Scott for Governor
Greenberg Traurig Law
Lewis Brisbois Law
Robert Half International
Grille 401 Restaurant
Patriot National Insurance
Woodforest® National Bank Opens First Office in South Florida
**Bank Opens Commercial Lending Unit, Brings 15 Jobs to Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, read more