Patrick Conness Vice President
His role includes working with clients through buyer/tenant and seller/landlord representation. Mr. Conness takes clients through the full cycle of a real estate transaction from market analysis and site site selection to contract negotiation and acquisition. In a landlord representation project, he assesses the condition of the property, makes constructive recommendations to the landlord and provides a highly effective marketing campaign in order to achieve 100 percent occupancy.
Prior to joining Stiles, Mr. Conness began his commercial real estate career with Berger Commercial Realty Corp. in 2006, where he was involved in over 30 lease and sale transactions of office, retail and industrial properties totaling more than 200,000 SF.
As a native of Fort Lauderdale, Mr. Conness is highly connected to the city and leverages his knowledge of the local commercial real estate market to drive his business success.
- Sawgrass Distribution Center (Sale — 2013) — Represented Seller. 131,000 SF multi-tenant industrial building. Sales Price: $12,521,000.
- City Furniture Pompano (Sale — 2011) — Represented Seller. 58,811 SF showroom/warehouse building. Sales Price: $3,525,000.
- City Furniture Pembroke Park (Sale — 2012) — Represented Seller. 25,000 SF showroom/warehouse building. Sales Price: $1,640,000.
- ME Productions Building (Sale — 2012) — Represented Seller. 33,750 SF warehouse building. Sales Price: $1,950,000.
- West Marine (Sale — 2013) — Represented Seller. 25,000 SF Showroom property. Sales Price: $4,500,000.
- 2001 N. Andrews Ave Pompano Building (Sale — 2013) — Represented Buyer. 12,705 SF warehouse building on 3.5 AC site. Sales Price: $1,950,000.