Maintaining Healthy, Productive Environments
Consistently ranked among the top three property management firms in South Florida, Stiles Property Management is responsible for every detail of day-to-day maintenance and overall operations for Stiles-owned properties and for third-party owners — totaling over 17 million square feet of office buildings, retail centers, industrial buildings/parks, and corporate parks. With our vast resources throughout Stiles, we provide our clients with unmatched quality services that has led us to become a top property management company in Florida. At Stiles, our clients come first, never lost in the shuffle as in many larger firms. We understand our clients' needs because we are owners as well, and make sure to treat our clients as we would want to be treated.
In addition to our focus on our clients, we are highly focused on sustainability. We are leaders in sustainable property management and have successfully rolled out recycling programs, green cleaning, Energy Star benchmarking, energy audits, and more. With several LEED AP’s on staff, we are involved in many LEED projects ranging from New Construction and Core & Shell to Commercial Interiors and Existing Building Operations Maintenance certifications.
Stiles reputation for delivering the highest level of personalized attention and quality service is evident in our list of distinguished owners and tenants. When Stiles Property Management is involved, owners know their real estate assets are in capable hands.
Your Property. Our Priority.
Stiles Property Management is committed to exceeding client expectations both in service and quality. We are known for our award-winning management programs that aim to enhance the value of each property while creating cost-saving efficiencies. We rely on our highly trained maintenance staff to address property issues. Our in‐house maintenance team is equipped with extensive knowledge of building mechanical systems, including heating and air conditioning, elevator/escalator, energy management, plumbing, electrical and life safety. This full‐time crew is immediately available and promptly able to identify and resolve issues through our state‐of‐the‐art work order program, translating to lower costs and maximum convenience for owners and tenants. Effective communication is the cornerstone of our philosophy. Property managers are hands‐on with the daily operations of all properties, giving top priority to providing owners with real-time information through custom financial reports and personal communication. By serving as the owner representative of a property, Stiles is able to successfully and proactively manage all facets of cash flow, day‐to‐day operations and tenant relations.
Taking the LEED in Management
The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System was developed by the U.S. Green Building Council to provide a suite of standards for environmentally sustainable practices in maintaining and constructing properties. With several LEED AP’s on staff, we are involved in many LEED projects ranging from New Construction and Core & Shell to Commercial Interiors and Existing Building Operations Maintenance certifications.
Stiles provides environmental building operations systems and ideal environments for all occupants by implementing innovative sustainability measures including:
- LEED Accredited Professionals to evaluate buildings for LEED Certification
- Implementing green cleaning programs in all buildings, using environmentally friendly low VOC products that are Green Seal Certified and bio-renewable
- Implementing innovative recycling programs in all buildings that divert up to 90% of a structure’s waste stream away from landfills
- Energy audits to reduce overall energy consumption through benchmarking with Energy Star
“When we first purchased the property, we learned that our tenants wanted to be assured that Stiles would remain the property manager. The tenants feel the property is maintained at a high standard and that Stiles is very responsive to their needs. As an owner, we share that sentiment.” – Ronnie Ragoff, SVP of Asset Management, Shorenstein Realty Services
"We could not be more pleased that Stiles Property Management will once again be managing our building here at 450 East Las Olas. Their attention to detail, responsiveness and overall outstanding customer service have set a standard we have come to expect and appreciate. Stiles’ performance is a credit to their long-established corporate culture.” – Bob Henninger, Executive Vice President of Huizenga Holdings, Inc. and tenant at Las Olas City Centre
“Stiles Property Management has impressed us from the very first day they took over the management of our building in Miramar, Fl. Their vast expertise and hands-on approach to tenant relations has smoothed operations and led to efficiencies that have saved us thousands of dollars in electricity expenses. They continue to exceeded our expectations in managing delicate tenant situations while providing timely, interactive feedback. We look forward to a long relationship with Stiles and would recommend them highly.” - John Preston, Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration, Southern Wine & Spirits
- The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) award, in the Retail Category - BOMA Miami-Dade (2016)
- 2nd largest property management firm in South Florida - South Florida Business Journal (2015)
- Regional TOBY Award for Retail Property (BOMA) - Tower Shops (2015)
- 2nd largest property management firm in South Florida - South Florida Business Journal (2014)
- TOBY Award for Corporate Facility (BOMA) - Plaza at Las Olas (2014)
- TOBY Award for Retail Property (BOMA)- Tower Shops (2014)
- Earth Award (BOMA) - AutoNation Building (2014)
- Property Manager of the Year (BOMA) - Megan Purdue (2014)
- Building Engineer of the Year (BOMA) - John Braun (2014)
- Earth Award (BOMA) - AutoNation Building (2013)
- TOBY Award for Outstanding Buildings (BOMA) - Lake Shore Plaza II (2013)
- 3rd largest property management firm in South Florida - South Florida Business Journal (2013)
- LEED-Gold certification for EBOM - Bank of America Plaza at Las Olas City Centre (2013)
- 4th largest property management firm in South Florida - South Florida Business Journal (2012)
- Earth Award (BOMA) - 350-450 Las Olas Centre (2012)
- Building Engineer of the Year (BOMA) - John Braun (2012)
- Property Manager of the Year Award (BOMA) - Chris Rotolo (2012)
- TOBY Award for Outstanding Building of the Year (BOMA) - SunTrust Financial Centre (2011)
- Property Manager of the Year (BOMA) - SunTrust Financial Centre (2011)
- Chief Engineer of the Year (BOMA) - SunTrust Financial Centre (2011)
- LEED-Silver certification for EBOM - 800 Brickell (2011)
- LEED-Gold certification for EBOM - 350-450 Las Olas Centre (2011)
- TOBY Award for Outstanding Building of the Year (BOMA) - 350-450 Las Olas Centre (2011)
- TOBY Earth Award (BOMA) - AutoNation Building (2011)
- 3rd largest property management firm in South Florida - South Florida Business Journal (2011)
- LEED certification for CI - The Plaza at Las Olas (Stiles Headquarters)
- TOBY Award for Outstanding Buildings (BOMA) - Bank of America Plaza at Las Olas City Centre (2010)
- TOBY Earth Award (BOMA) - 300 Las Olas Place (2010)
- TOBY Award for Outstanding Buildings (BOMA) - 800 Brickell (2010)
Stiles Property Management Team
Senior Property Manager
Senior Property Manager