Stiles Realty Industrial Team Closes $10.7 Million in Transactions
Posted on 9/9/2014Stiles Realty, a Fort Lauderdale-based brokerage and advisory firm, and division of full-service real estate development company Stiles, closed six transactions over July and August totaling 202,000 square feet and valued at approximately $10.7 million.
The largest of these transactions was a 124,525-square-foot industrial lease at Super Commerce Center in Pompano Beach valued at approximately $7 million. Stiles Realty industrial brokerage team made up of Patrick Conness and Mike Crissy represented the tenant, TM Windows, LLC. In addition, Conness and Crissy closed five more industrial sale and lease transactions totaling 77,000 square feet, bringing the aggregate gross value to $10.7 million in the two month period.
Details on these noteworthy deals are listed as follows:
- TM Windows, LLC leased 124,525-square feet at Superior Commerce Center in Pompano Beach. The total value is approximately $7M. Conness and Crissy represented the tenant.
- Kerney Holdings, LLC purchased a 15,546-square-foot industrial building located at 1600 NW 65 Place in Fort Lauderdale. Total value is approximately $1 million. Conness and Crissy represented the buyer.
- Mad Studios leased 19,200 square feet at Prologis' Palmetto Tradeport 5 in Medley. The total value is approximately $800,000. Conness and Crissy represented the tenant.
- Eaton Corporation renewed a 10,561-square-foot lease at 1225 Broken Sound Parkway in Boca Raton. The total value is approximately $400,000. Conness and Crissy represented the tenant.
- JS Steel Fabricators and Welding, Inc. leased 8,000-square-feet at 1490 NW 65th Ave in Plantation. Total value is approximately $500,000. Conness and Crissy represented the Landlord Curry Holdings, LLC.
- McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing renewed 23,220-square-feet at 1700 NW 33rd Street in Pompano Beach. Total value is approximately $1,000,000. Conness, Crissy, and Stiles Realty's Julie Berry represented the tenant.
"The recent addition of Mike Crissy to our industrial team has given us the opportunity to further expand Stiles' presence within this growing market while also increasing our ability to consistently ensure our clients receive the highest level of service," said Conness. "As evidenced by these recent transactions, we have been able to marry our clients with valuable opportunities in what has been a very competitive industrial market."
Stiles is a full-service commercial and multi-family real estate firm with a clear mission: Invest. Build. Manage. Stiles services include development, construction, tenant improvement, realty, property management, architecture, acquisitions and financing. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Stiles also maintains regional offices in Miami, Palm Beach, Fort Myers, Tampa and Orlando, Florida, as well as Charlotte, North Carolina. Stiles is responsible for more than 40 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and mixed-use residential projects throughout the southeastern United States. For more information, please visit http://www.stiles.com or call 954-627-9300.