Stiles Tenant Project Management bridges the gap between development, leasing, property management, construction & design. With one of the most experienced tenant improvement teams in the southeast, we provide a full range of tenant improvement services from start to finish for both large and small firms. As an industry leader in this area, we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that your project is completed successfully and timely.
In addition to our full range of award-winning services, Stiles' Tenant Project Management team creates sustainable workplace environments that enhance our clients’ organizational performance and support their staff needs, on time and within budget.
Benefits of Hiring Stiles for Your Tenant Project Management
- We Target Your Goals
- We leverage consultant, vendor, domain and expertise
- We eliminate wasted time and expedite occupancy
- We save company manpower and money, and allow you to stay focused on your core business
Creating Environments that Work
Bidding and Awarding: We scrutinize every aspect of the proposal through competitive bidding. With one of the prestigious construction teams in the state, we believe in using the highest quality products and will deliver a product far superior to our competition.
Project Management: We understand that it is important to remain connected. Constant job site supervision, in-depth communication and contact is delivered to our clients during all phases of construction.
Planning and Budgeting: We assemble a team of design professionals, including architects, engineers, contractors, permit processors and vendors, who are best-suited for your project. We have exceptional relationships with our design professionals that have been cultivated over a 35-year period, and in-depth experience with current building codes and agencies for the entire South Florida market.
Our services include:
- System and Technology Services
- Signage Planning, Procurement and Installation
- Relocation Planning and Move Coordination
- Support Services Equipment
- Furniture Purchasing and Installation
Healthy Workplaces Begin with Stiles
Sustainability is one of the guiding principles of Stiles. With over 25 LEED accredited professionals across all of Stiles' disciplines, the Company is highly committed to developing innovative ways to integrate sustainability into all of our projects. We understand that our business directly impacts the world's resources, and continuously strive to attain higher sustainability standards while balancing the interests of our environment, communities, stakeholders, employees, and customers.
When a Stiles tenant improvement project is underway, the creation of a healthy and productive workspace begins at the demolition phase. The various ways in which we start the sustainability process and set up a workspace to be efficient and healthy include:
- Maintaining proper and healthy Indoor Air Quality with enhanced air filtration, daily removal of trash and debris, and the use and installation of low volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) materials, adhesives and finishes.
- Reduction of electricity use through energy-efficient light fixtures and motion sensors, as well as the maximization of daylight and installation of EnergyStar-rated appliances.
- Reduction of water use by installing low-flow fixtures throughout the space as well as motion sensors in restroom and break room sinks.
"From the start, Stiles shared our vision for our new space that would reflect our brand, and we are proud to call it home. With its open floor-plan, colorful wall graphics, and attractive amenities, such as a modern gym and atrium, we feel this new space reflects our overall corporate culture."
-- Mike Jackson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, AutoNation
"Thank you for an outstanding job of renovations to our call center. The challenge of making renovations while staying open for business was a major concern, however, your staff could not have made the project easier and a better success. I look forward to doing business with you again."
-- Steve Potts, Director of Facilities, Cross Country Home Services
"Stiles' ability to work with our contractor, keep me informed and ensure that our project was completed in a timely manner was exceptional. I have never worked with a more professional team and your efforts allowed me to focus on my business. You were consistently true to your word."
-- M. Kevin Lawhon, CLU, Managing Partner, Northwestern Mutual