Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
The Partnership Accountant position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years experience. Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience preferred.
- Reference ID: Partnership Acct
Stiles Property Management
Assistant Property Manager - Miami Miami
Assists the Property Manager in the day to day operation of the commercial property by providing administrative support and maintaining general knowledge of the overall operations.
Assistant Property Manager - TriRail Ft. Lauderdale
TriRail APMLearn more or Apply
- Answer phones, file, manage and organize office supplies, take copy meter readings, and perform other administrative tasks.
- Manage and update Maintenance Management Software; reassign activities/inspections/work orders as needed:
- Service Requests
- Preventative Maintenance
- Save and forward all pressure washing correspondence, schedules, reports, etc. to Project Manager for assigned stations.
- Run, review and send weekly Online Remote Monitoring Reports to elevator subcontractors and Project Manager
- Run and send Weekly Elevator / Escalator Reports to elevator subcontractors and Project Manager.
- Save all proposals, contracts, reports, and other pertinent documents to Share Point for assigned stations.
- Writing Contracts/Amendments and assisting with vendor insurance compliance. Send contracts/amendments to Facility Manager, Project Manager, or Station Maintenance Manager for review.
- Incident Reports system wide. Re-type handwritten reports, obtain photos immediately after incident is reported, assemble report, save to SP, email to Facility Manager for review/signature.
- Maintain Key Inventory
- Create calendar invitations
- Create employee expense reports for purchases out of pocket and send to Misti Gray for processing.
- Ensure Hh2 is completed by the maintenance technicians and create OT forms and PTO forms for your stations' maintenance technicians.
- Maintain and organize materials inventory. Update inventory tracker when materials arrive/leave the office.
- Run and review Maintenance Management Software and Passenger Information System reports daily to ensure compliance with contract terms and close out open work orders each night prior to leaving.
- Comply with On-Call procedures
- Perform monthly Station/Facility Inspections
- Forward COMPLETED elevator work orders to Elevator Company Dispatch and request resolution email to be sent within one (1) hour.
- Rename and recategorize electronic files, as needed.
- Attend operations meetings and help prepare for meetings:
- Print and organize materials.
- Print open work orders, per technician.
- Address MMS issues/deficiencies with PM and Service Requests
- Print Preventative Maintenance Calendar for next ninety (90) days and prepare for scheduled activities (PM Advanced Planning Report).
- Perform monthly quality assurance inspections
- Other duties as assigned.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: At least 2 years commercial real estate property management experience. Experience with mass transit a plus.
- Reference ID: