Accounts Payable Specialist Ft. Lauderdale
This position is responsible for payments of goods/services as necessary for Stiles Construction Company.Learn more or Apply
- Review and process invoices and subcontractors requisitions for payment for the Construction division.
- Review and process overhead invoices and expense reimbursement requests for the Construction division.
- Become cross trained with the duties of the other accounts payable bookkeepers to include, but not limited to processing check runs, producing 1098s and 1099s, and posting contracts, change orders and estimates.
- Functions associated with mail room responsibilities including receiving and sorting incoming USPS mail, Fed-Ex, UPS, and other deliveries and posting outgoing mail.
- Scanning all incoming invoices, sub-requisitions, and back up documentation into the electronic invoice approval and image capturing system.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Completion of high school education (or equivalent) required.
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years experience, preferably in Construction environment.
- Reference ID: AP Specialist
Stiles Architectural Group
Project Manager Ft. Lauderdale
To provide architectural services ranging from preliminary design through construction administration for multiple projects at one time. Representation of Stiles Architectural Group through contact with clients, outside business units and municipalities. Oversee production of work from in-house Project Assistants and coordinate with outside consultants.Learn more or Apply
- Develop programming and design concepts varying in complexity (ie site planning, building design and interior space planning).
- Development and preparation of construction documents (AutoCAD a must - Revit preferred) by self-development and direction and supervision of Project Assistants, and coordination of Consulting Engineers related work and drawings.
- Provide construction administration services including field inspection, drawing clarification, shop drawing review and product approval, permitting issues and coordination of issues between consultants.
- Administration of individual project; preparation of financial budgets, contract development and negotiations with client, contracting with consultants, approval of accounts payables.
- Conduct meetings and/or presentations with clients, Governmental agencies and personnel from other corporate divisions.
- Working knowledge of Florida codes; zoning, building, life safety, etc.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Professional degree in Architecture (BS, B. Arch, M. Arch)
- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Reference ID: Proj Mgr
Stiles Property Management
Senior Property Manager Miami
Manages most complicated and highest profile properties within the company. Requires a high degree of financial analysis. Responsible for the overall physical and fiscal property operation.Learn more or Apply
- Administers lease agreements.
- Maintains quality tenant relations and builds positive relationships through regular site visits with tenants
- Maintain property through development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs working with Stiles Maintenance and Contractors.
- Monitor expenses pursuant to operating budget. Collects monthly rent payments, contacts delinquent tenants, structures repayment agreement and works with attorneys on collection, litigation and evictions.
- Follows up on all maintenance requests and assists tenants with operation questions and concerns.
- Prepares various monthly reports, operating expense reconciliations, annual business plans and annual property budgets including income and owner expenses, and capital expenses.
- Works with Development on planning of new projects including building specification recommendations and the preparation of operating and start-up budgets.
- Fully responsible for due diligence portion in the sale/purchase of properties.
- Conducts on-site inspections, including vacancies, by visiting each property at least once a week and developing a work list.
- Monitors tenant improvements.
- Manages/oversees all construction and renovation projects.
- Has knowledge of other operating buildings, and operating expense detail.
- Support personnel, clerical, and secretarial people directly report to this position.
- Responsible for scheduling, assigning work, interpreting higher level directions, recommending increases, transfers and discharges.
- Must specify requirements for segments of overall budget.
- Mathematical skills, fact finding and analysis.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Reference ID: Sr Prop Mgr