Accounts Payable Specialist Ft. Lauderdale
This position is responsible for payments of goods/services as necessary for Stiles Construction Company.Learn more or Apply
- Review and process invoices and subcontractors requisitions for payment for the Construction division.
- Review and process overhead invoices and expense reimbursement requests for the Construction division.
- Become cross trained with the duties of the other accounts payable bookkeepers to include, but not limited to processing check runs, producing 1098s and 1099s, and posting contracts, change orders and estimates.
- Functions associated with mail room responsibilities including receiving and sorting incoming USPS mail, Fed-Ex, UPS, and other deliveries and posting outgoing mail.
- Scanning all incoming invoices, sub-requisitions, and back up documentation into the electronic invoice approval and image capturing system.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Completion of high school education (or equivalent) required.
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years experience, preferably in Construction environment.
- Reference ID: AP Specialist