Stiles Architectural Group
Architectural Project Coordinator Ft. Lauderdale
Employee is involved with various office activities for the Architectural division to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. The Project Coordinator provides a broad range of clerical support and architecturally rooted services to the team and supports project managers with limited CAD related support such as creating pdfs and file modification.Learn more or Apply
- Position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and professionals.
- Limited assistance to Project Manager in coordination and production of architectural drawings generated — CAD or Revit) as directed by the project manager. Basic knowledge of CAD software is required, Revit a plus.
- Perform essential administrative assistant duties.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: answering phones, photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, maintaining office supplies
- SharePoint (Stiles internal system) data management.
- Prepare activities reports for management.
- Maintain plan logs / updated sets of plans for projects. Coordinate updates of plans with third parties.
- Maintain/retrieve divisional files, records, and archive records.
- Facilitate general organization of project manager's offices and filing systems.
- Serves as point of contact for Architecture Division and key resources for project information. Self-directed communication on behalf of President with consultants and clients.
- Review, compose, prioritize, and direct all general (and confidential) correspondence. Proofread and correct all documentation released by the office.
- Coordinate the production of proposals, contracts, and information packages. Maintain list, including tracking, of unsigned contracts.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and travel arrangements. Reminders for office appointments.
- Maintain calendars for all Project Managers as well as "Master Calendar".
- Assist in budget preparation and other highly confidential information.
- Maintain personnel attendance and timesheets.
- Responsible for accounts receivable. Review, code and route all invoices. Follow up on those 60-90 days in arrears. Report to President and accounting with pertinent information.
- Attend support staff meetings and look for collaborative ways to standardize practices, forms, etc. with other divisions.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service. Supervise and/or perform other special projects as assigned
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Familiarity with CAD, Revit and standard office equipment is required. Ability and interest to learn to read drawings and basic knowledge of AutoCAD. Innovative and always looking to improve processes for efficiency and cost reduction.
- Type: Part-time
- Education: Completion of high school education (or equivalent) required.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years, preferably in Architecture/Engineering office.
- Reference ID: Arch Proj Coord