Project Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Overall management responsibility for projects of any size and complexity. Manages scheduling, cost, subcontract submittals and keeps all pertinent records to ensure a profitable and "on-time" project delivery.
- Review contract documents for compliance.
- Obtain approval of subcontractor shop drawings.
- Monitor job schedules and budgets.
- Coordination of subcontractors.
- Update job schedules and cost reports.
- Preparation of monthly requisitions to Owners.
- Processing of subcontractor invoices/bills.
- Preparation of estimates for change orders for both Owner and subcontractors.
- Complete knowledge of all project documentation.
- Interprets and applies policies, especially safety rules and regulations.
- Obtaining building permits.
- Interface and communicate with the Architect, Engineer and Owner as requested by supervisor.
- Obtaining project close-out documentation.
May supervise other project managers, assistant project managers or project engineers.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Leadership skills
- Collaborative; a real team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Education or equivalent training, typically found in four-year college degree or certification programs and 6 years' experience; or 10 years related experience
- Minimum Experience: 6 years
- Reference ID: ProjMgr
Superintendent Ft. Lauderdale
Responsible for subcontractor coordination & supervision, jobsite safety, coordination of inspections on the jobsite and assists the Project Manager in the pursuit of a profitable and "on-time" project. Responsible for projects up to $75 million in size
- Scheduling and coordination of subcontractors and Stiles labor and materials.
- Plan & review construction program including plan layout, equipment requirements and manpower.
- Daily review of "work in place" and compliance of work with plans.
- Quality control procedures and requirements.
- Weekly project safety meetings and daily safety inspections.
- Interpret and apply all company safety policies to ensure these are adhered to.
- Daily update of schedule status with Project Manager.
- Work with Project Manager to establish temporary construction services.
- Daily recordkeeping for project (i.e. number of subs, trades, deliveries).
- Review of shop drawings and submittals for compliance with plans for Architect and Engineer.
- Scheduling of Building & Zoning inspections.
- Review of invoices and requisitions.
- Review of subcontracts.
- Work with Project Manager to establish monthly requisition to Owner.
- Assure the continued development of assembled staff.
- Have complete knowledge of and ensure that the project's Equal Employment
- Opportunity requirements are met.
- Have complete knowledge of and understand the estimate.
Supervises subcontractors. Responsible for scheduling, assigning work, and interpreting directions from upper management.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Education or equivalent training, typically found in four year degree or certification programs and 10 years experience, or 15 years related experience.
- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Reference ID: Superintendent