Stiles Residential Group
Senior Development Manager Nashville
Plan, analyze and coordinate the development of complex mixed-use multifamily residential, office and retail real estate projects in order to optimize the allocation of resources and ensure maximum economic return to the Company, Owners and Investors.Learn more or Apply
- Facilitate the negotiation of land purchase (or sale) agreements, ground or property leases and any governmental agreements.
- Coordinate and review all due diligence related items including but not limited to boundary surveys and title, zoning/land use and governmental-related matters, geotechnical and environmental reports, Restrictive Covenants and Association Documents.
- Assist with the visioning and programming of product type, target market, design and feasibility.
- Research and comprehend site entitlements, regulatory requirements and coordinate implementation into the project.
- Prepare project budget and project schedule, including detailed costs and return financial feasibility analysis.
- Represent the Owner through all governmental approval processes.
- Prepare and manage the project timeline including governmental approvals and sequencing of events from initial site plan submittal to obtaining all entitlements, submitting for and obtaining building permits and obtaining Certificate(s) of Occupancy.
- Coordinate all professionals with respect to the submission of all plans and documents necessary for obtaining project-related governmental approvals.
- In conjunction with the Owner's Construction Manager, facilitate construction pricing from ballpark estimates through hard bids.
- Coordinate construction of the project through a final Certificate of Occupancy including close out to turn over to Asset Management team.
- Represent the ownership in negotiating and administering contracts with all third-party professionals and contractors, including but not limited to architects, engineers, attorneys, and General Contractor in an effort to design the project in the most cost-effective, quality manner that achieves Ownership's goals.
- Coordinate all team members (Architecture/Engineering, Construction, Leasing, Property Management and Asset Management) to ensure timely delivery of project in accordance with project pro forma/project budget.
- Review and process all monthly requisitions for payment.
- Prepare monthly partnership reports including monthly progress and variance reports in coordination with accounting department.
- Perform research on general commercial real estate matters and monitors trends within the industry and municipality.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Strong leadership, collaboration and coordination skills, as well as the ability to work and thrive in a team environment. Organizational skills and system to track and execute project-related tasks and processes on large projects is critical. Strong analytical skills preferred.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Four-year college degree; MSRE or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of five years of experience in administering progressively larger, more complex projects including mid- and/or high-rise multifamily residential and/or office development.
- Reference ID: Sr. Dev Mgr