Stiles Retail Group
Retail Acquisitions Associate Ft. Lauderdale
This position will provide market research, assist in Site Selection, and general development and redevelopment support and analysis. It supports and is based at the Stiles Ft. Lauderdale headquarters.Learn more or Apply
• Track the top major national retailers operating in targeted Florida markets.
• Identify voids throughout Florida for development & redevelopments opportunities (i.e. shopping center sites or build to suits).
• Maintain and develop a contact list of property owners and joint venture development partners.
• Driving (markets, sites, etc.) in Florida will be approximately 50% of work time.
• Assist in the evaluation of both the feasibility and profitability of retail investment opportunities.
• Assist in evaluating project feasibility, including proforma creation and ARGUS analysis.
• Performs preliminary due diligence as required.
• Assist in assembling and producing project approval packages for presentation.
• Maintain on-going current market knowledge.
• High initiative and proactive.
• Collaborative and a team player.
• Highly organized with attention to details.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office), including excel proficiency.
• Knowledge of ARGUS.
• Strong work ethic and desire to produce a high-quality work product.
• Quick learner
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance
- Minimum Experience: Leasing or Tenant Rep background, &/or knowledge of local RE markets a plus
- Reference ID: