Stiles Property Management
Assistant Property Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Assists the Project Manager and Facility Manager in the day-to-day operation of Tri-Rail maintenance by providing administrative support and maintaining general knowledge of the overall operations.
This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, on-call schedule, emergencies and specials projects require some weekends, nights and holiday work.
- The APM will be primarily responsible for coordinating extra work projects as assigned.
- Develop scope of work, identify vendors, and gather proposals in coordination with PM/FM and field staff.
- Schedule and attend on-site meetings as needed to create complete scope of work and obtain accurate proposals.
- Create work orders and track all extra work projects using Building Engines MMS.
- Save all project documentation, proposals, contracts, reports, and other pertinent documents to Share Point for assigned stations and Extra Work.
- Responsible to generate RFAs based on completed bids. Responsible for verifying accuracy and submitting draft RFA to Stiles Project Manager for review prior to submission to Prolog project tracking portal.
- Responsible for coordinating required permits with vendors and SFRTA, obtaining lien releases and evidence of approved/closed permit documents and saving all documents to SharePoint.
- Responsible for creating subcontractor contract documents and follow up within (24) hour to ensure timely execution.
- Draft Contracts/Amendments and assist with vendor insurance compliance. Send contracts/amendments to Station Maintenance Manager for review.
- After contract execution, APM will coordinate work with admin team and field staff.
- Create calendar invites and include appropriate team members for all work.
- Create Safety Plans as required.
- Report and escalate issues to Project Manager/Station Maintenance Manager such as delayed projects, projects over-budget, etc.
- Verify PO?and invoiced dollar amounts match,?prior?to Stiles submitting monthly Extra Work?invoices?to?Herzog.
- Accurately accrue expenses and verify PO and invoiced dollar amounts match?on vendor invoices?prior to?approving invoices?for payment?in AvidXchange.
- Update and maintain RFA tracking spreadsheet(s), itemized by station, labor costs, materials, and approval status.?Send Monthly report to SFRTA Project Manager on or about the 20thof each month.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors. Acts as a liaison between Stiles / Vendors / Herzog / SFRTA.
- Ensure contractors have the appropriate cards issued by SFRTA for Rail Safety Training for Roadway Worker Protection. Coordinate with Stiles Facility Manager to schedule safety training classes for contractors when needed.
- Manage and update Maintenance Management Software; reassign Service Requests, Inspections, Work Orders and Preventative Maintenance as needed.
- Compile, review and distribute weekly ORM Reports to elevator subcontractors and SFRTA Project Manager
- Run and send Weekly Elevator / Escalator Reports to elevator subcontractors and SFRTA Project Manager.
- Run and review MMS and PIS reports daily to ensure compliance with contract terms and close out open work orders daily.
- Comply with all On-Call procedures (approx. every 5 weeks)
- Perform monthly Station/Facility Inspections
- Forward COMPLETED elevator work orders to Elevator Company Dispatch and request resolution email to be sent within one (1) hour.
- Attend operations meetings and help prepare for meetings:
- Provide work-in-progress updates for Extra Work projects
- Address MMS issues/deficiencies with PM and Service Requests
- Provide coverage as needed during staff PTO.
- Other duties as assigned.
Proficient in MS Suite, especially Excel (applicants will be tested).
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent?external?and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Basic knowledge of construction project management
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Minimum of an Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years experience, preferably with Commercial Property Management/Construction Industry.
- Reference ID: