Stiles Property Management
Senior Property Manager Miami
Manages most complicated and highest profile properties within the company. Requires a high degree of financial analysis. Responsible for the overall physical and fiscal property operation.Learn more or Apply
- Administers lease agreements.
- Maintains quality tenant relations and builds positive relationships through regular site visits with tenants
- Maintain property through development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs working with Stiles Maintenance and Contractors.
- Monitor expenses pursuant to operating budget. Collects monthly rent payments, contacts delinquent tenants, structures repayment agreement and works with attorneys on collection, litigation and evictions.
- Follows up on all maintenance requests and assists tenants with operation questions and concerns.
- Prepares various monthly reports, operating expense reconciliations, annual business plans and annual property budgets including income and owner expenses, and capital expenses.
- Works with Development on planning of new projects including building specification recommendations and the preparation of operating and start-up budgets.
- Fully responsible for due diligence portion in the sale/purchase of properties.
- Conducts on-site inspections, including vacancies, by visiting each property at least once a week and developing a work list.
- Monitors tenant improvements.
- Manages/oversees all construction and renovation projects.
- Has knowledge of other operating buildings, and operating expense detail.
- Support personnel, clerical, and secretarial people directly report to this position.
- Responsible for scheduling, assigning work, interpreting higher level directions, recommending increases, transfers and discharges.
- Must specify requirements for segments of overall budget.
- Mathematical skills, fact finding and analysis.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Reference ID: Sr Prop Mgr