Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
The Partnership Accountant position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years experience. Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience preferred.
- Reference ID: Partnership Acct
Stiles Property Management
Assistant Property Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Assists the Property Manager in the day to day operation of the commercial property by providing administrative support and maintaining general knowledge of the overall operations.Learn more or Apply
Maintenance Technician Ft. Lauderdale
Primary responsibility is to complete all tasks as directed by Property Management with minimum supervision and to report any condition affecting building services and tenant comfort or safety. Position includes traveling to multiple properties in the portfolio
- Painting and sweeping of common areas, mechanical rooms, equipment rooms.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts/ Adjust time clocks.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs and maintains property inspection logs.
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub-contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Performs general maintenance.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Performs occasional pressure cleaning.
- Provides service to tenants.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit and to use hands to handle, or feel tools, or controls; to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Climb and work from ladders. The employee must lift and/or move up to more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years related work experience.
- Reference ID: Maint Tech