Accounting Administrative Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
This position requires an individual with excellent communication and organization skills. Proficiencies in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word are a must. Duties include to fulfill the requirements of all banking, reporting, document imaging, correspondence, and support services as needed within the Accounting Division.Learn more or Apply
- Banking Responsibilities — bank account maintenance (including opening and closing of accounts, handling overdraft communications), maintain positive relationship with banking personnel, handle information flow between bank institutions and accounting division.
- Prepare remote deposits for Corporate and Partnerships on a daily basis; scan all checks to accountants and produce corporate cash receipt schedule.
- Scan other documents for corporate accounting including accounts receivable.
- Pick up USPS deliveries and sort accurately and efficiently in a timely manner; apply postage to outgoing documents and drop off mail before 2:30 each day; sign for deliveries and notify recipients via email for package pickup.
- Request and maintain service work orders for equipment and Department (keep everyone apprised of announcements and equipment malfunctions), order supplies, fulfill Iron Mountain requests.
- Assist Property Accountants as necessary with formatting of reports, data input and other tenant activity.
- Monitor flow of tax packages and tax returns, update tax return log.
- Maintain time & attendance.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years
- Reference ID: Acctg Admin
Stiles Architectural Group
Project Manager Ft. Lauderdale
To provide architectural services ranging from preliminary design through construction administration for multiple projects at one time. Representation of Stiles Architectural Group through contact with clients, outside business units and municipalities. Oversee production of work from in-house Project Assistants and coordinate with outside consultants.Learn more or Apply
- Develop programming and design concepts varying in complexity (ie site planning, building design and interior space planning).
- Development and preparation of construction documents (AutoCAD a must - Revit preferred) by self-development and direction and supervision of Project Assistants, and coordination of Consulting Engineers related work and drawings.
- Provide construction administration services including field inspection, drawing clarification, shop drawing review and product approval, permitting issues and coordination of issues between consultants.
- Administration of individual project; preparation of financial budgets, contract development and negotiations with client, contracting with consultants, approval of accounts payables.
- Conduct meetings and/or presentations with clients, Governmental agencies and personnel from other corporate divisions.
- Working knowledge of Florida codes; zoning, building, life safety, etc.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Professional degree in Architecture (BS, B. Arch, M. Arch)
- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Reference ID: Proj Mgr