Stiles Property Management
Building Engineer Orlando
Supports the Property Manager in the day-to-day operation of the properties by providing support on building systems, ensuring all systems are being maintained at the highest recommended level, overseeing construction, and assisting in any other physical plant operation of the buildingLearn more or Apply
- Must have knowledge of HVAC systems/chillers, fire control, standby generator, security systems and energy management systems.
- Knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices for office building systems.
- Perform this role with professionalism, enforcing Stiles Corporation's standard of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors.
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise junior maintenance personnel.
- Plans weekly work schedule.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Provides service to tenant.
- Responsible for all aspects of building operations including: Life safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other task that management deems necessary.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures.
- Hire maintenance candidates. Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Evaluates Bids and means and motives.
Microsoft Outlook, Workspeed work order system, Trane Summit, EMS Software, and Security Software
The physical demands described here are representative of these that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk sit and to use hands to handle, or feel tools, or controls; to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Education or equivalent training.
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years experience. Knowledge of standard building equipment and machinery, especially HVAC systems/chillers.
- Reference ID: Bldg Egr - Orlando