Stiles Property Management
Maintenance Worker Tampa
Primary responsibility is to complete all tasks as directed by Property Management with minimum supervision and to report any condition affecting building structure or safety.Learn more or Apply
- Painting and sweeping of common areas, mechanical rooms, equipment rooms.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts/ Adjust time clocks.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs and maintains property inspection logs.
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub-contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Performs general maintenance.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Performs occasional pressure cleaning.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit and to use hands to handle, or feel tools, or controls; to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Climb and work from ladders. The employee must lift and/or move up to more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, color, peripheral, vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires working outdoors for extended periods.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: 2-4 years related work experience.
- Minimum Experience: Education or equivalent training, High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Reference ID: Maint Worker
Assistant Property Manager Tampa
Assists the property management team in the day to day operations of commercial propertiesLearn more or Apply
- Assists and administers lease agreements
- Maintains quality tenant relations and builds positive relationships with tenants via phone or email. Inspect properties when directed by Manager
- Assists with implementation of preventative maintenance programs working with Stiles Maintenance and Contractors
- Collects monthly rent payments, contacts delinquent tenants
- Follows up on all maintenance requests and assists tenants with operation questions and concerns
- Assists in budget preparation, information gathering and data input
- Assists in the preparation of new projects gathering information for operating and start-up budgets
- Completes weekly timesheets
- Completes the monthly reports for the Managers approval. Coordinate with Accounting Department on property accounting issues (i.e. rental charges, invoicing, reconciliation's, tenant billing and invoicing processing)
- Process tenant reimbursements (card applications, invoices, conference room) to accounting and generate individual invoices for each tenant
- Performs vacant space inspections
- Monitor and dispatch maintenance services via Workspeed as necessary and advises manager of work activity
- Complete Welcome Tenant Packages, Rental Commencement Letters and Tenant Space turnover
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain emergency notification list from tenants and vendors
- Answer incoming calls
- Open, date stamp, distribute daily mail
- Order office supplies
- Maintain office equipment leases; coordinate repairs
- Maintain staff meeting minutes
- Maintain inventory lists
- Maintain filing current
- Draft tenant newsletters
- Responsible for maintenance of:
- Emergency Procedures
- Tenant Information Handbook
- Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- Emergency contact lists (tenant, vendor & staff)
- Tenant & Vendor Insurance Reports
- Tenant Occupational License
- Review for accuracy:
- Lease Abstracts
- Lease Commission invoices / matches agreement
- Maintains and Reports Risk Management Policies and Incidents — immediately upon occurrence
- Verify completeness of property files and property binders
- Maintains good relations with:
- Work with office members to achieve objectives
- Prepare vendor contracts
- Maintain vendors insurance current and consistent with contract requirements
- Maintain vendor information
- contract start date
- certificate of insurance information
- send W-9 to vendor for completion
- File W-9 in binder and vendor file
- Set up and maintain vendor files
- Handle tenant complaints
- Maintain key system logs
- Ensure signage for new tenants is obtained
- Code payables and input for manager's approval
- Set up and maintain lease and property files
- Maintain tenant insurance current and consistent with lease requirements
- Send and file tenant rent statements monthly
- Initiate tenant lobby events
- Order tenant anniversary lunches/gifts
- Respond to tenant & vendor inquiries
- Maintain and prepare security after hours log
- Maintain tenant conference room reservations
- Maintain and update cleaning log
- Review security log and note items of concern and generate work-orders
- Process card access applications and make cards
- Other duties may be assigned which are consistent with the position.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associates degree preferred
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years experience in commercial (not residential) property management
- Reference ID: Tampa APM